chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
i didn`t do the criminal route yet because iam not sure what the end for mc than will be. if i see that laywer and judge go more and more less professional i think that route will not have negative consequenses? on the other hand there are the cops and ren as also the prosecutor. mastermind in my opinion could be sophia , the prosecutor or one of the cops. or a person which doesn`t have shown up yet.

back to criminal route means there is no way to get andrea? also seems so nothing with sam (bute also in the text is written other models under developement).

is there any hint and criminal route isn`t dangerous (could think mc will later do undercover for cops in that job?)?

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
i didn`t do the criminal route yet because iam not sure what the end for mc than will be. if i see that laywer and judge go more and more less professional i think that route will not have negative consequenses? on the other hand there are the cops and ren as also the prosecutor. mastermind in my opinion could be sophia , the prosecutor or one of the cops. or a person which doesn`t have shown up yet.

back to criminal route means there is no way to get andrea? also seems so nothing with sam (bute also in the text is written other models under developement).

is there any hint and criminal route isn`t dangerous (could think mc will later do undercover for cops in that job?)?
The judge is mc girl friend so it must be safe ! lol.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Does the incest patch 0.44 work with this version? If it does, how to install it as I keep getting unexpected errors.

BeetleJuice2033

Nov 19, 2023
I did it 5 time in a row, same result: Lisa didn't appear
If Lisa is out (at work or wherever she goes) she cannot appear doe. I do not remember already but I guess you have to try it in the afternoon, when Lisa is back and goes to the pool. So u can suntan with Kate a little earlier.

BobSinger123

Mar 6, 2023
How do you make Jill a girlfriend? Its not triggering after the massage sex.
Alteenatively, does anyone know what the girlfriend variable is in the renpy saves -- in order to edit it manually?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
If Lisa is out (at work or wherever she goes) she cannot appear doe. I do not remember already but I guess you have to try it in the afternoon, when Lisa is back and goes to the pool. So u can suntan with Kate a little earlier.
For me it triggered at 17:00 on a Monday

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
bankmanager and photografer and reward
step by step to do it

I have tried it, got it where the bank manager masturbates and then, when I go and talk to Sam and ask how can I get any better she says loke if i can fuck them on cam, it'll be better, but then I get "julia and bank manager can't do it [under developing]"....so how did you get to that scene?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes