VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Nobody framed him. He's taking the fall for a larger organization, but he's still guilty.

But to answer your question, it's not just fucking, you also get to frustrate the shit out of yourself trying to figure out how and where to trigger the new scenes so you can see more fucking.
Right!!, Okay. So i wonder why i got 'facepalmed' for asking a legit question. and Thanks for answering. (y)

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
I've drained the reading opportunity with Ava, and it says that even though Allure is maxed out, there may be other opportunities.

Does she visit the main family or step family? Am I supposed to find her somewhere during the day? What am I missing?

• Hey there
Reactions: devonking

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
After you've found the modelling job on the phone you'll need to go to the studio in the down town area and talk to the photographer about the jobs, after that you'll get the option in the request section of the character's dialogue to ask them to be your model.

Re-make appointment on Monday?

Would using the cheat mod apply here? as that is automatic where as the cheat menu requires keyboard input?
nope no matter who i talk to it's not on the request tab

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
I've drained the reading opportunity with Ava, and it says that even though Allure is maxed out, there may be other opportunities.

Does she visit the main family or step family? Am I supposed to find her somewhere during the day? What am I missing?
The pool at the motel at 1pm

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
So I fucked up on my save and used a cheat to activate the photo studio without searching for it on the web first.

Now it says I have an appointment set up to bring a model even though I can't access the studio.

Is there a console command to deactivate the photo session so I can access it correctly through the browser?

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
... sorry guys just realised i rambeled in the wrong thread. Must be drunk or so .... wanted to wine about the game "Loser". This game is really good ..

*bows in shame*

Reactions: Tarz00n

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
nope no matter who i talk to it's not on the request tab
I don't know what to tell you.

Basic step to get the modelling job started is:

Search for a job on your phone 4 times and you'll find the photo studio advert asking for models.

Go to the downtown area and then to the photo studio and talk to the photographer.

Then in the character's (that are able to become models) request option there will be a option to ask that character to be your model.

The only time when I've ever had a error with the model job not unlocking is when I was skipping the dialogue with the ctrl key, so if you got the model job error then you have to start again without skipping the dialogue. Or go hunting for the variable that unlocks the modelling job.

Either way good luck.

So I fucked up on my save and used a cheat to activate the photo studio without searching for it on the web first.

Now it says I have an appointment set up to bring a model even though I can't access the studio.

Is there a console command to deactivate the photo session so I can access it correctly through the browser?
Try this:

PStudioTask.NaughtyPath.Parent.MilfModeling.State = 0

Good luck.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

Try
Code:
PStudioTask.NaughtyPath.Parent.MilfModeling.State = 0
or
Code:
PStudioTask.MilfModeling.Times = 0

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Neither worked. When I go back to the browser to search, still says I have a session already planned.

I done borked up. :(
Use "Universal Ren'Py Mod" to search for " PStudio" and set any true variables to false and any variables that are grater than 1 to 0.

Make a save point and back it up before you mess with the variables so that you can go back.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Wait is the Pastor sex scene while praying rng or do I need to do certain actions to get it ? I got the missionary style scene but not the praying .

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
Very interesting gameplay i must say i'd enjoyed this game a lot cause the many options u have to have fun with the actors are something else, i wish the dev bring something similiar in a new renpy game. Thumbs up

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Wait is the Pastor sex scene while praying rng or do I need to do certain actions to get it ? I got the missionary style scene but not the praying .
You need to do certain actions while praying: play with her pussy, then say you will fuck her with a condom but do her raw.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
So...here's where I'm at - I did get the bank manager to use toys, but that's pretty much it. How can I get to fuck the photographer while she takes photos of the bank manager, as seen in the previous posts?
Also, when I talk with the other commute (the other mom, or whatever), she's reading some magazines. If I am to join, she calls Alexa and the other one, they both get her tops down, but then they go away. Again, I have seen where both of the girls join the MC in the bed...donno what other actions I might need to take to raise their sexual tension or whatever.

And also, how can I progress with Abess Ava? I got to ask about the training and that's done...next to the pool at 13:00 and 14:00 there are no other actions...

Some help would be much apprish.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes