darko55

Feb 26, 2019
The only thing with just Jill that was added was this - One of the old scenes received an animation which it was really missing.
straight from discord, from the big man himself.

Honestly, it pisses me off when he does this. I get it, he doesn't like spoilers so we have to bash our brains in order to find new scenes. But for stuff life this, where it's something not easily noticeable, he could write it in the damn changelog.

He did the same shit a few updates ago with Lauren (neighbor mom) where she was just animated when interacting with her. People were going mad trying to find any new scene with her.
You´re right and that pisses me also off and i found the scene..it is sleep hand job

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, basically it means that it is no longer an effective method to raise Sexual Tension.
yes i get it. it is like walking handling hands when you french-kissed. handling hands is yet not effective because it become normal.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
How many days I need to ignore LI to her to be horny and want to sleep with MC? It depends on the Li and how many days need to be ignore each LI.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes