BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch_MAunt.rpy", line 4630, in <module>
NameError: name 'val071' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 833, in script call
File "ch_MAunt.rpyc", line 4630, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ch_MAunt.rpy", line 4630, in <module>
NameError: name 'val071' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Straitened Times 0.44.1
Sun Nov 19 15:42:57 2023

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
can someone say how much of a sandbox is it? Is it kinda just exploring a mall if that's the setting or is it like milfy city where it kinda just says "good luck" when you load in? I guess what im asking is it really grindy?

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
for a sandbox it is grindy but the sex scenes with mom are hot as hell and the others are not to bad but you need to hurry the hell up and make so we can bang/fck the neighbor Lauren i mean ffs she is banging even more so than the milf of a mom so when you get that will pop my head back into the vn and check it out

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Very grindy, janky game, but the sex scenes are plenty hot. I do wish the author got someone to polish up the English though, it'd make the game SO much better.

Saemar

May 26, 2020
FYI, this event is heavily randomized. From what I can tell, there are 2 or 3 randomization points. I recommend saving your game before MC goes to sleep in his room at 23:00. Then "sleep until full rest" and click through to progress the night. You want to get to the point where the girls wake up the MC having an argument in his bed. If it doesn't happen, reload and try again.
It looks like one way to trigger the fight is to "play" with one of the step-sisters, but not both before you go to sleep for the night. Sex with Mary and ignoring Alexa for the day works, as does pleasuring Alexa orally and ignoring Mary. 5 days in a row playing with one and ignoring the other has triggered the overnight fight all 5 days... I can't guarantee that is a 100% to trigger, but seems extremely likely at least. I've already done the foursome with them and their mom, so I would guess that is likely required before this.

intution

Dec 4, 2022
i need help.
lili does wants stay step family house.i read only lili stay if mom and stepmom are on friendly term . how bring mom to step dinner. i dont have any one request

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
why doesn't this game allow for gallery unlock? I have seen that no cheat mode or universal gallery unlock allows the gallery to be unlocked, only people who like to be edged like sandbox games.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes