Jun 10, 2022
I dont think there's one with lisa ,there's actually 3some with bank manager and sam
i found an updated HJ scene from lisa
i asked the photographer how to get better and it said the mom, stepmom and xshop owner were not available for threesome, so it has to be the bank manager once you've progressed far enough with her in the photography bit.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Is this universal or version dependent?

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
looking at the picture structure there are event/new pictures within the following areas compared from 43 -> 44.1

PGrapher (althourgh the files was in version 43 but the file size changed in 44.1)
Modeling (Maunt 6 pictures removed or moved)
modeling/maunt (27 pictures total some are new)
event/NightGroup (stepos-stepys - 22 pictures)
Event/Sleeping (at step fam. 9 pictures)
Event/wakeup (at motel 6 pictures this might just be a replacement of old pictures)
Mom (12 pictures 69 ^^ )
School/Classrom (4 pictures)
School/corridor (6 pictures + 8 pictures update I think)
School/Principal (5 pictures)
Suburb/neighbours/Neighmom (7 pictures + 3 animation)
Suburb/neighbours/ParRoom (12 Pictures + 4 Animation
Suburb/oldhouse/fgranroom (3 new pictures)
Suburb/oldhouse/mgranroom (2 pictures changed 4 new pictures)

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes