lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I've done everything new so far apart from 2 scenes.

1. New Threesome with both biological sisters
2. Threesome with biological mom and photographer

how do you trigger these ones?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Threesome with the sisters. Make sure you've already got the scene where they come into your room when a storm comes through. Randomly you'll get woken up with them fighting. First time they kiss. After two times of that they kiss naked. Then you jerk off on them. Then the threesome.

So 4 scenes lol. Also there's a new thing with Grandma Sofia where you can cuddle with her while she reads a book. Super SFW
how to exactly trigger this one?
what time and day and who should you be sharing the room with?

can you also share screenshots if it's not too much trouble. thanks =)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
its step sister .. so go n sleep in step house in ur room and sisters will pop in
oh no fckin wonder.
Thought it was with the biological sisters.
shite.

THANKS FOR THIS INFO MATE! Appreciate it! =)

is thereby any chance you've gotten also the threesome with the mom (lisa) and photographer? I heard that was a a thing in this update.

Apr 12, 2022
yes you can and
theres 2 the other one which is way better is done while sleeping over catch her masturbating intercept then you eat her out and do her raw no clothes missionary style i dont know if you have to trigger the other raw scene before this one but there are 2 raw scenes ps dont do any sextual activites with her prior that day or she wont masturbate

Apr 12, 2022
theres 2 the other one which is way better is done while sleeping over catch her masturbating intercept then you eat her out and do her raw no clothes missionary style i dont know if you have to trigger the other raw scene before this one but there are 2 raw scenes ps dont do any sextual activites with her prior that day or she wont masturbate

ff3508

Jan 16, 2023
how do you have 3some
with the step sisters, they just come middle of night to sleep and leave in morning for me. am i missing somthing?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
how do you have 3some
with the step sisters, they just come middle of night to sleep and leave in morning for me. am i missing somthing?
I think the trigger point is when both stepsisters decide to sleep with you because there's instances when only one of the two would sleep with you and leave in the morning.
Once they do, you have to keep trying and hope that they fight in the middle of the night, that's when you can progress to the scene.
1. They both sleep together with you.
2. They fight in the middle of the night for one or two nights
3. The MC decides to discipline them by asking them to kiss
4. (1), (2) and (3) happens again, but this time you can have them kiss naked together
6. After nos. (1)-(4) reoccurs, it opens the option to jerk off to them while they kiss naked together
7. And finally, you get the ultimate discipline option of a threesome.

In my gameplay, it took me many nights to accomplish this, because not every night both stepsisters would decide to sleep with the MC, it would just be one of the two or even none. Further, not every night when they do sleep with the MC together will they choose to fight in the middle of the night. So it took a while to get this scene.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Good luck with that as there are no images/movies for 3 some with Mom/Photographer in my game. There is 3 some with Bank Manager/Photographer though, and fuck Photographer on her own.
I dont think there's one with lisa ,there's actually 3some with bank manager and sam
i found an updated HJ scene from lisa
oh, I see.

I just did pick this info up many pages back so I couldn't tell if there really was any.
Thank you for this.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I think the trigger point is when both stepsisters decide to sleep with you because there's instances when only one of the two would sleep with you and leave in the morning.
Once they do, you have to keep trying and hope that they fight in the middle of the night, that's when you can progress to the scene.
1. They both sleep together with you.
2. They fight in the middle of the night for one or two nights
3. The MC decides to discipline them by asking them to kiss
4. (1), (2) and (3) happens again, but this time you can have them kiss naked together
6. After nos. (1)-(4) reoccurs, it opens the option to jerk off to them while they kiss naked together
7. And finally, you get the ultimate discipline option of a threesome.

In my gameplay, it took me many nights to accomplish this, because not every night both stepsisters would decide to sleep with the MC, it would just be one of the two or even none. Further, not every night when they do sleep with the MC together will they choose to fight in the middle of the night. So it took a while to get this scene.
FYI, this event is heavily randomized. From what I can tell, there are 2 or 3 randomization points. I recommend saving your game before MC goes to sleep in his room at 23:00. Then "sleep until full rest" and click through to progress the night. You want to get to the point where the girls wake up the MC having an argument in his bed. If it doesn't happen, reload and try again.

Reactions: ff3508
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes