twinklecake

May 21, 2018
As i said... Just Keep go to school again and again, ( avoid sex with lil Teacher, until she ask you doing someting )
Ah, you just had to avoid banging her for a while. Makes sense that I've never let her go unbanged for long enough, praise be the cheat mod.

Edit: You have to get caught by your sister like 4 times in a row or something. That's a lot of time I wasted not banging Emmanuelle now.

At least I was able to use it to finger-blast the gym teacher for some points every day, but goddamn does this make you work hard for relatively little.

Last edited:

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Scenes added to 0.46.

- Hot Cop(Violet). Police station. Added lick pussy and kiss scene.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). Her bedroom. Added hugging scene in bed and suck nipple scene.
- Maternal grandmother(Ava). Her bedroom. Added a nude scene with her reflection in the mirror. Added a nude scene in the bathroom.
- Old sister(Jill). Motel. Added a nude scene and BJ scene when you enter the room.
- Pe teacher(Jaslene). Gym warehouse. Added hip touch and pussy touch scene.
- Cheerleader(Brigitte). Her room. Added a scene where she has sex while playing the game. (A detailed scene : She gets angry, Kiss ass, Take off skirt, Sex scene)
- Teacher(Emmanuelle). Her house(Counseling). Added scene with sister(Lily).
- Neighbor mom(Lauren). Smom house MC room. Added prayer scenes and HJ scenes. (Exactly like the scene at Lauren house)
- Neighbor mom(Lauren). Neighbor house. Added the front HJ scene.
- Motel Maid(Danielle). Added animated dialog.
Clarification on the Jill scene - You need to "move in" to the same room for it to trigger. If you're living with her already, switch rooms to live with YS or mother, then switch back to OS.

I can't believe it took this long to add in a simple BJ scene for Jill, but I'm here for it.

Reactions: Marky4u
Aug 12, 2017
Very strange. I take it you saved at the Motel and not during an active scene anywhere? The game can sometimes take a long time to load depending on your system. Try another restart and see if it starts.
Yes saved it after the first morning at the hotel when sharing single bed with Lisa. Restarted system, restarted game, deleted game and freshly unzipped, still nothing. Checked to see if it was being blocked by the system itself or if virus protection had quarantined it, nope. All other Renpy games work just fine.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Yes saved it after the first morning at the hotel when sharing single bed with Lisa. Restarted system, restarted game, deleted game and freshly unzipped, still nothing. Checked to see if it was being blocked by the system itself or if virus protection had quarantined it, nope. All other Renpy games work just fine.
That is odd. Only time that happened to me it was Defender that blocked the exe without notifying me. But you said you've already checked that. I'm stumped, sorry.

legarius369

Apr 8, 2022
It's the constant "Maybe you raised allure to the maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events" message that I now have appearing for every character (unless it's a dude) when there are no scenes left to discover that winds me up. There was once a time when the Dev would make that message go away once all scenes had been discovered. I don't even bother looking for new stuff anymore, if I happen to activate something new then so be it.
I'm the same was as far as not looking for new stuff. Its gotten to the point that its so bothersome and time consuming to find the new content that when I get frustrated from time spent, I just exit and wait for the next update. The events I'm completing in v46 are likely from v42 and I'm not even excited for a new release anymore. It's unfortunate, as I think if the UI were good, it would be one of the top games out there.

Reactions: dasgerd

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
I'm the same was as far as not looking for new stuff. Its gotten to the point that its so bothersome and time consuming to find the new content that when I get frustrated from time spent, I just exit and wait for the next update. The events I'm completing in v46 are likely from v42 and I'm not even excited for a new release anymore. It's unfortunate, as I think if the UI were good, it would be one of the top games out there.
Absolutly!! Hell maybe the dev should just do one update with no content just to get the task/progression window working and actually showing what is missing.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
He's been told before about this and his excuse is that he doesn't like spoilers. Ok, it's his game so he does it like he feels I guess but it's annoying as shit when he adds tiny things and puts them in the "something for x" category. For example, for this version, for Lisa the new content is expansion of shrink sessions. His words, from Discord. What that means, I have no idea.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Absolutly!! Hell maybe the dev should just do one update with no content just to get the task/progression window working and actually showing what is missing.
I'm even now getting new scenes that show as "you are beyond that" after seeing them for the first time. Or else PDebug shows them as being "Hidden". Grandma Ava is a classic example of that. She has "Hidden Intro and Hidden Masturbate (peeped), that makes no sense to me as to why they are Hidden. But hey ho! I'll just keep clicking away for 10 mins every new update and see what I find.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
He's been told before about this and his excuse is that he doesn't like spoilers. Ok, it's his game so he does it like he feels I guess but it's annoying as shit when he adds tiny things and puts them in the "something for x" category. For example, for this version, for Lisa the new content is expansion of shrink sessions. His words, from Discord. What that means, I have no idea.
I see in the CG there are images of MC and Lisa in a kissing and cuddling scene on the sofa with Lit Teacher sitting opposite watching them. I don't know if it's a new scene or an old one though.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
I think the main story hasn't been developed for 10 updates, or at least I didn't care and the Investigation tab hasn't changed at all. No spoilers are fine, but then at least track all the scenes in the “PREVIOUS” update that are missing. Also I have the same problem as Johnsson, blindly stumbling over scenes marked "You're beyond that." It would be nice to see the scenes in the order they are meant to be seen.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
whats even new in the update? all i have seen is ava with tits out in bath and mc sucken on other grannys nip. when they going to fuck and what bout the pe teacher
I think fingering PE Teacher when helping her in the gym is new. Might be wrong though as nothing seems to trigger in any order for me anymore.

Aug 19, 2020
i'm stuck with hotel manager progression it says "There may be more opportunities to raise sexual tension at Motel - Reception" but i don't see any new interactions with her. Also i don't see any new interactions in the other characters. What should I do?

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes