WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Im stuck how do i get the sisters to meet step sisters also how do i progress with the lawyer and bank manager theirs no guide to help and my tasks all say under development like find out alexas bf, get trust of lawyer or find mastermind its annoying
That is because the game is still under development and that content isn't implemented

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello somebody have a solution for me i have an error in the games at the beginning i open the phone and the error i don't know what to do before it worked fine on the v 11 version? if anyone can help me thanks in advance!

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
i keep coming back to this but still didn't download it. can i get someone's complete honesty and tell me if this if worth the chance i want to give it? I don't mind grinding or anything of the sort i am wondering how is the story build and execution of it.
It is a damn grind, but the characters are compelling. Even the older sister grows on you. Sex scenes are pretty good.

Reactions: HillDweller

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
How can i get rid of the goons?
Talk to the motel manager, after school go to the police station and talk to the detectives several times. Then you will go with the detectives with the patrol car and you will not find anyone, talk to the hotel manager again, and after school talk to the detectives again, several times, after a few days, you will go with the patrol car and you will find the goons.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes