Kisame1992

Jan 27, 2023
does anyone have android incest patch? weird that u can have sex with all ur ''family'' but they afraid of putting their real names xD

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
i did, i didn't get any threesome
Part of it is RNG, Part prerequisites.

FLawyer + HotCop
1. Raw sex with each couple of times
- HotCop show up at Police station around 20 and advance time until she give ride home. Keep up until sex.
- FLawyer show up on non-party nights and stay until sex. In the morning ask for raw sex (3 times)
2. Pour Premium Whiskey x3 then pretend sleep. RNG
- There are 4 different outcomes (Triple Kiss, Single HJ, Double HJ, and 3 some)
3. If you want to try the save scum method, get a ride after dinner from Mia and save a 20.

Judge + Lawyer
1. Raw sex like above
2. A few sex with Judge while video chatting with FLawyer should get the option to go down to FLawyer's Apartment.
3. It takes a few times ending in either money shot on Judge or BJ from Lawyer.

*** May need to bounce between bringing FLawyer to Judge for dinners or going to Judge to "Relax" to setup it all ***

She says that, but when i try to go on ass she slaps me (but succ cock in school toilet at the same time)
After a couple foot rubs she should let you touch her butt. If she slapping you away check GF status, Opinion(20), and Allure(70).

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How to have sex with Brig? I'm stucked at kissing her ass while playing game (generates negative opinion)
If you haven't had vaginal sex with her, yet, then you need to sneak in her house at 01:00 and knock on her door. You need a use condoms until she allows raw sex. After you finish that, you can have vaginal or anal while playing games.

Aug 31, 2019
If you haven't had vaginal sex with her, yet, then you need to sneak in her house at 01:00 and knock on her door. You need a use condoms until she allows raw sex. After you finish that, you can have vaginal or anal while playing games.
Tried that, she show boobs and sends me home, i'll try to farm 01hour

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
She says that, but when i try to go on ass she slaps me (but succ cock in school toilet at the same time)
How I got it with her. I played video game with her till you can start to feel her up, then finger bang her, then foot massage till you get a foot job. Then going to her room late at night many many times till you can finally bang her with a condom, then raw, then I do the ass thing. Also this game has a wicked RNG in it. It took me about 40 visits to Lauren before I was able to bang her,

xenoz17

Mar 9, 2019
How can I unlock anal with Mary ? I can do foursome and threesome but I can't ask for anal. I have threesome with lil sis too

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes