Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the Lit Teacher's anal scene in the school library?

I've got her kissing scene and I can get the PE Teacher to spy, but she always leaves without the anal option.

Any guidance would be amazing.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the Lit Teacher's anal scene in the school library?

I've got her kissing scene and I can get the PE Teacher to spy, but she always leaves without the anal option.

Any guidance would be amazing.
- 2 BJs when she pulls you into an empty classroom after class (ignore her a few days to auto trigger)
- Allure of 90
- 3 make-outs in library

Python:
if ( LitTeacher.Blowjobs > 1 and LitTeacher.TalkThemes["LibraryReq"].LibraryMakeOuts > 2 and Relations["LitTeacher"].allure.Adders["LibraryAssfuck"].IsMoreThanMin() and
                (tmp.pe_w or (LitTeacher.AssFucked > 0 and Relations["LitTeacher"].allure.Adders["LibraryAssfuckWatched"].IsMoreThanMin())) ):
        LitTeacher.Say "Um-m-m!! Do whatever you want with me: kiss, grope, fuck - use me!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radical_Dreamer

Jaws00

Mar 20, 2024
My phone is causing a crash (probably because I cheated/am on Android), is it needed to advance the story? Was working fine and suddenly just started crashing.

Last edited:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
One more question:

How do I trigger the dance scene in the apartment with the Cop and Lawyer?

I can get to the threesome scene, but it looks like the dance scene gets bypassed.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Figured it out. :3

Last edited:

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
This game is insane, I thought "My Early Life" had cryptic triggers but this game really takes the cake. I've spent 8+ hours over a few days going around in a circle. It is so hard trying to figure out what triggers what, seems you often need to do one thing many times over before something progresses - and then you have to fight with the game "mechanics". It's a borderline sadistic design lol. Don't get me wrong beside how difficult it is and how awful the grammar can be it's an interesting concept or I wouldn't have spent this much time on it.
I agree, but at least the scenes are worth it imo.
I first got into adult games via At the Foot of the Mountain.
Fuck that game.

• Haha
Reactions: Tauro Thurius

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
Threw an eyeball on that walkthrough that guy really spent some time working on that. I'm tempted to follow it because I'm not sure exactly where and what I have missed. There isn't much left some scenes here and there if you can trust the npc guide in the game where missing scenes are concerned.

Can someone explain how you get past 77 allure on the maid the last 2 actions I can't perform: play and sex. Maybe the maid isn't done or I've missed triggers along the way.

Another question does allure even mean anything at all? It seems everything is locked behind triggers and not the allure but I could be wrong?

Anyways after having spent an insane amount of hours on this game, I can say that it's one of the better vns out there if you can look past the cryptic triggers and "grindy" part of the game. The setting and the scenes are very good if you're into milfs at least.

Edit: Wow the realization that I've probably only done a little bit more than HALF of the content in the game. That's insane! Hat off to you people who actually managed to figure out all the stuff I've spent hours and hours being more or less stuck today.

Last edited:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey, all. Me again.

So I have scoured this thread for a fix on the photoshoot.

Basically, I browser searched the photoshoot, game says I have an appointment. However, the photoshop is not unlocked, I cannot talk to Sam, and the option to get Lisa as a model is not available.

Yes, I use CheatMod Special (game is just not playable without it. xD), and it looks like part of the code starts the modelling part without it being a thing yet.

I tried the code entry I found earlier in the thread (delete part of the cheat mod and enter "
PStudioTask.NaughtyPath.Parent.MilfModeling.State = 0"); sadly, that did not work.

Is there anything I am doing wrong to fix this? Or is it just not fixable? I'd rather not start over, but I do not want to miss that chunk of the game, so if I must, I must (I will be keeping that photo cheat part of the mod out of my game until I actually get there).

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: Adding screenshots:

1717015770163.png
1717015789605.png

pnut99

May 19, 2024
This game is insane, I thought "My Early Life" had cryptic triggers but this game really takes the cake. I've spent 8+ hours over a few days going around in a circle. It is so hard trying to figure out what triggers what, seems you often need to do one thing many times over before something progresses - and then you have to fight with the game "mechanics". It's a borderline sadistic design lol. Don't get me wrong beside how difficult it is and how awful the grammar can be it's an interesting concept or I wouldn't have spent this much time on it.
in the industry we call it grinding

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone know why this thread/game doesn't show up in the quick search results on the side of the Latest Updates page? You can literally copy and paste the name exactly, and it shows no results. Also tried typing in either one word, or the other, and neither results in the game showing up.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know why this thread/game doesn't show up in the quick search results on the side of the Latest Updates page? You can literally copy and paste the name exactly, and it shows no results. Also tried typing in either one word, or the other, and neither results in the game showing up.
It does...
1717052352111.png

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Can someone explain how you get past 77 allure on the maid the last 2 actions I can't perform: play and sex. Maybe the maid isn't done or I've missed triggers along the way.
Catch her masturbating. Watch her a couple of times. Then do cunni a couple more. Finally deny her cunni if she horny enough she'll let you fuck her.

Allure is your lewdness level. The higher it is the more lewd events will be available.
You can use PDebug = True to see required level needed in the Progress tab on your phone.
D: Fuck 10/10 SMin:70.0 Max: 120.0
Allure Points to be gained/Max points that can be gained Starting Allure needed Max Allure to gain allure points
Once you go past the Max the event will be tagged as either "drained" or "you are beyond that"

Basically, I browser searched the photoshoot, game says I have an appointment. However, the photoshop is not unlocked, I cannot talk to Sam, and the option to get Lisa as a model is not available.
Try PStudio.Known = True

THIS POST will help cut down on the grind of modeling.

zenner4

Feb 12, 2021
Hello you. I've been going round and round and clicking for several days. Stuck in this quicksand box, I'm not going anywhere. I have several questions. If there is no pharmacy, where will I buy condoms? If there is no store where will I buy gifts? If there isn't a bar where will I meet the detectives? And other things: Wine, the lawyer's apartment, etc. Your game is good but it's confusing to get going. Could you give some tips since you are the inventor? Hugs, zenner4

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Hello you. I've been going round and round and clicking for several days. Stuck in this quicksand box, I'm not going anywhere. I have several questions. If there is no pharmacy, where will I buy condoms? If there is no store where will I buy gifts? If there isn't a bar where will I meet the detectives? And other things: Wine, the lawyer's apartment, etc. Your game is good but it's confusing to get going. Could you give some tips since you are the inventor? Hugs, zenner4
Pharmacy is in the mall. Condoms from the sex toy shop in the mall. Wine and such from the bar your sister works at.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Pharmacy: Progress with Mom and she'll ask you to pickup a package. You'll meet Older Stepsister working there.

Condoms: XShop. Follow Lil after school to see where she works.

Booze: Strip Club from Jil. Find out where Jil works. Skip dinner on a night she works and be in the Residential Area at 20:00

Cops: Talk to dad in prison to find out about his lawyer. Meet with his Lawyer and she tell you where the cop shop is located.

Lawyer Apt: Overhear her and her secretary talk about a party. (May have to talk to both about where she lives) but you'll finally get it by distracting the Lawyer in her office and looking at a piece of mail.

Reactions: zenner4

zenner4

Feb 12, 2021
Pharmacy: Progress with Mom and she'll ask you to pickup a package. You'll meet Older Stepsister working there.

Condoms: XShop. Follow Lil after school to see where she works.

Booze: Strip Club from Jil. Find out where Jil works. Skip dinner on a night she works and be in the Residential Area at 20:00

Cops: Talk to dad in prison to find out about his lawyer. Meet with his Lawyer and she tell you where the cop shop is located.

Lawyer Apt: Overhear her and her secretary talk about a party. (May have to talk to both about where she lives) but you'll finally get it by distracting the Lawyer in her office and looking at a piece of mail.
Thanks

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes