TheHentaiGed

Apr 11, 2021
Guys I think the pharmacy is kinda bugged? I already delivered the package to the mc mother, but after that the pharmacy disappeared from the mall.. any help?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Guys I think the pharmacy is kinda bugged? I already delivered the package to the mc mother, but after that the pharmacy disappeared from the mall.. any help?
It doesn't sever any purpose after the quest (at least at the time of writing) so game removes it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
periodically mother asks for a new batch of birth control and iirc it stays active until you give it to her
I'm on day 323 and I saw it happen once only and it happened just because the game had to introduce Mary.

Its only purpose was to introduce Mary. You will never see it again unless the Author introduces some pharmacy events.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I'm on day 323 and I saw it happen once only and it happened just because the game had to introduce Mary.

Its only purpose was to introduce Mary. You will never see it again unless the Author introduces some pharmacy events.
This is my experience as well. Saw it once, never seen it again. The only way I can think of to fix it would be for someone who understands the format of the save file to take a look, but I have no idea who could do that other than Hrelease.

Teslaplane8

May 19, 2023
This is my experience as well. Saw it once, never seen it again. The only way I can think of to fix it would be for someone who understands the format of the save file to take a look, but I have no idea who could do that other than Hrelease.
its only one time event in game there a no other render of pharmacy expect one and i dont think he will introduce pharmacy cause u can buy things from sex shop

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Only secretary scene that available in 0.49 not unlocked in this save
I apreciate this. Can you tell me if this save has scenes unlocked in the gallery as well?

Last I played, the scenes were "ready to trigger" in the world, but to get them in the gallery they'd need to be triggered at least once.

And holy shit, one needs a PHD to trigger all the content in this game

Teslaplane8

May 19, 2023
I apreciate this. Can you tell me if this save has scenes unlocked in the gallery as well?

Last I played, the scenes were "ready to trigger" in the world, but to get them in the gallery they'd need to be triggered at least once.

And holy shit, one needs a PHD to trigger all the content in this game
i dont think scenes show in gallery if u use another save but u can view scenes click on cross in scenes gallery atleast its work me i will attach presistent file if it will help

Reactions: Ka1tzer

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Does anyone know the correct route for Jil and Aunt's 3some? I looked for previous posts, but still can't execute it.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Does anyone know the correct route for Jil and Aunt's 3some? I looked for previous posts, but still can't execute it.
You need to have had solo sex with both of them.
Be sharing a room with Jill, and have Kate be staying over.
Go to the strip club with Jill, and stay until 3am, then make a request of Mia to get a lift home. Jill will be horny and drag you off for sex, Kate should catch you and join in

You might need to be Mia's Boyfriend so that she will give you a lift.

Reactions: cgleco and yys7788
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes