yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
You need to have had solo sex with both of them.
Be sharing a room with Jill, and have Kate be staying over.
Go to the strip club with Jill, and stay until 3am, then make a request of Mia to get a lift home. Jill will be horny and drag you off for sex, Kate should catch you and join in

You might need to be Mia's Boyfriend so that she will give you a lift.
Thank you, I finally know that I can't do it, because I have to make a request to Mia at 03:00 AM in order to send them home XD.

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
Both Grandmas were a great addition to the game. It's kind of strange that they live together but I like them, it's funny how one is more flexible than the other.
I wonder how far I can go with them.
With Ava, I got to jerk off into her cream jar.
With Sophie, some boob grabbing on the bed.

funkymunk323

Jul 3, 2020
If you go to the hotel at 1300 you can catch Ava at the pool. Also at 2200 you can spy her masturbating which eventually will lead to you being in the room with her masturbating.

Reactions: MasterChild

Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
Does the lawyer need to have a certain amount of allure to sleep with her. I've fucked and creampied the cop a few times. Tripled kissed plenty, as well as having dinner with the judge. Every time whether its join her or dinner with judge she kicks me out even if I drink with liquor or premium whiskey. Does the lv of unprofessionalism matter?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Does the lawyer need to have a certain amount of allure to sleep with her. I've fucked and creampied the cop a few times. Tripled kissed plenty, as well as having dinner with the judge. Every time whether its join her or dinner with judge she kicks me out even if I drink with liquor or premium whiskey. Does the lv of unprofessionalism matter?
Go to dinner with the lawyer to her mothers several times. Eventually the lawyer will let you sleep on the couch, then after a while she leaves the bedroom door partially open. You can go in and have condom sex with the lawyer, then again after several times of condom sex you get non condom sex.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Go to dinner with the lawyer to her mothers several times. Eventually the lawyer will let you sleep on the couch, then after a while she leaves the bedroom door partially open. You can go in and have condom sex with the lawyer, then again after several times of condom sex you get non condom sex.
IIRC you have to ask her for bareback and she will respond negatively, but after a few tries she will relent and let you.

afi336

Jun 20, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.50.0

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync because of the new content with each update. I will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.50.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

Saves

v0.49.1 - save and persistent file
v0.50.0 - save and persistent file
I want to start playing it for the first time, how i do? is there any old walktrough available ?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Keep having the same therapy sections over and over with no progress with the mom

What am I doing wrong??
Progress in which way? Not being able to have sex with in front of the therapist? Have to make sure you can have non condom sex with mom. If the scene where mom and therapist are getting bust with it, schedule the therapy but do not go with mom just show up at the regular time. As you arrive you will find them having fun with each other.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I can't get Mia to go any further than personal dance naked. Jill and I have already a threesome with Aunt several times.

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
I am stuck on the therapist part where all they do is hugs after stripping to they underwear.

What am I doing wrong how do I make farther

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes