RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
After latest version, now the cellphone is bugged and crashes everytime I use it.
Meaning I am nolonger able to access any of those menus and verify schedules or nothing.

Here is the error.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1131, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1146, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1147, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1155, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1159, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1271, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1304, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1307, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1311, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1322, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1328, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1329, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1335, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1357, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1357, in <module>
File "game/PersonClass.rpy", line 289, in GetAddersList
File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 159, in GetVariablesList
File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 150, in GetSortedList
File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 150, in <lambda>
KeyError: u'TVGroups'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 703, in script
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.13.1
Mon Mar 29 17:36:13 2021
```

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
After latest version, now the cellphone is bugged and crashes everytime I use it.
Meaning I am nolonger able to access any of those menus and verify schedules or nothing.

Here is the error.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 703, in script
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "Z:\Download unverified\Straitened Times 0.13.1\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.13.1
Mon Mar 29 17:36:13 2021
```
Download Version 13.2. You are playing an older version that was bugged

Reactions: Arthurjob

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I'm sure I did. I'll try again. Thanks for trying my save though.
I've managed to determine the problem - It breaks during the load of the game between 2 visits.
I'll fix it in the next patch.

Right now there are 2 solutions:
- don't load the game until you reach the scene
- use console to set "BankMngOffice.Unlock" to the date required (in your save it's 152)

Last edited:
Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I've managed to determine the problem - It breaks during the load of the game between 2 visits.
I'll fix it in the next patch.

Right now there are 2 solutions:
- don't load the game until you reach the scene
- use console to set "BankMngOffice.Unlock" to the date required (in your save it's 152)
Cool, thank you. I was going mad here lol

Reactions: Arthurjob

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
You need to be able to give her a massage in the afternoon when she works out.
Once you work up to being able to massage her ass without her getting mad.
Start offering a massage in the morning and she should get naked.
Keep at it till she lets yo massage her ass again and you should get the option to hot dog her ass.
Couple of them and the option to use a condom pops up.
If you have a condom try it but she may refuse so try a few more hotdogs then try again.
personaly I wasn't sure my lust was high enough so rather than anoy her and get refused Iused hotdog twice more.
After the fuck option apeared before trying to fuck her with condom and she let me first attempt.

Hope It helps
could you help me with the mom scenes?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
could you help me with the mom scenes?
Mom requires you to take her to therapy once a week with the teacher plus be sleeping with her in the Double bed at night.
Once you can attend therapy and after a few visits not sure exactly how many you will have a scene where she's rubbing herself at night.
Could be wrong but in my mind that the true start of mommy time.
Just keep going to therapy and you will get to take over the rubbing.
More therapy and you will start dry humping.
Just a bit more therapy and if you have a condom you will talk her into letting you put the tip in.
and before you know it your fully in and away you go Mommy time but thats only if you have a condom atleast for now I think.

Hope that help's

Last edited:
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Mom requires you to take her to therapy once a week with the teacher plus be sleeping with her in the Double bed at night.
Once you can attend therapy and after a few visits not sure exactly how many you will have a scene where she's rubbing herself at night.
Could be wrong but in my mind that the true start of mommy time.
Just keep going to therapy and you will get to take over the rubbing.
More therapy and you will start dry humping.
Just a bit more therapy and if you have a condom you will talk her into letting you put the tip in.
and before you know it you fully in and away you go Mommy time but thats only if you have a condom atleast for now I think.

Hope that help's
Thanks for the tip. After posting The question i went back 15-20 pages and researched a bit and went on to play the game and discovered them myself. But anyway thanks to you. I think the game needs a walkthrough at some point coz its a bit difficult to find the events where you need to be present at a specific time. One if the mods could tag all the posts in single area then it would help people find the events.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Thanks for the tip. After posting The question i went back 15-20 pages and researched a bit and went on to play the game and discovered them myself. But anyway thanks to you. I think the game needs a walkthrough at some point coz its a bit difficult to find the events where you need to be present at a specific time. One if the mods could tag all the posts in single area then it would help people find the events.
I know what you mean I only found the goons by accidently miss clicking since I dont have a lot of free time to be look around the Motel for possible random events what with everyting else you have to do like trying to find other link scene's while earning morey and grinding LP and RP with all the ladies.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I know what you mean I only found the goons by accidently miss clicking since I dont have a lot of free time to be look around the Motel for possible random events what with everyting else you have to do like trying to find other link scene's while earning morey and grinding LP and RP with all the ladies.
There is a bit of grind yes its tolerable. But a walkthrough or atleast hint system or table of events would really help out a lot. For random events like you said its hard to find them all. You would have to be on the lookout everytime and frankly after some point it becomes irritable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LWtbo

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
There is a bit of grind yes its tolerable. But a walkthrough or atleast hint system or table of events would really help out a lot. For random events like you said its hard to find them all. You would have to be on the lookout everytime and frankly after some point it becomes irritable.
True true much like the drinking game with the detective and lawyer I have had the detective pantyless and the layer in undies and clingy, still slowly working out the rest for instance I'm not sure if which premium drink makes a difference or in which order you pour it or even if the time you arrive count's most of the time it seems even if you don't get caught out when you avoid drinking you still end up being pushed out and sent home or your all passed out on the couch. I'm guessing the cloth'ed cligy's probably need's either the cheaper booze or you turn up later (ah my heads hurting I will just have to keep experamenting and see) but anyway yeh better in game hints or a walkthrough.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
True true much like the drinking game with the detective and lawyer I have had the detective pantyless and the layer in undies and clingy, still slowly working out the rest for instance I'm not sure if which premium drink makes a difference or in which order you pour it or even if the time you arrive count's most of the time it seems even if you don't get caught out when you avoid drinking you still end up being pushed out and sent home or your all passed out on the couch. I'm guessing the cloth'ed cligy's probably need's either the cheaper booze or you turn up later (ah my heads hurting I will just have to keep experamenting and see) but anyway yeh better in game hints or a walkthrough.
I have been playing for 4days and if you wouldnt have said i would not have known that there was this scene. :ROFLMAO: thats what i am saying,at the least add a ingame list of events or something. Best of luck to you man, u keep playing if i get stuck i am gonna bug you for help. cheers

• Haha
Reactions: LWtbo

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
phone icon and button disappeared, relationship notifications disappeared and writes "no dc" on the top left
This happen to me with games, and here is how i fixed it

C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs
delete the file nvdrssel.bin

no more no dc in the top left corner and everything is back to normal

Last edited:
Reactions: stefan1445

Ferchu_77

Apr 1, 2021
I don't know how to share the saved file. But you must go to work with her until 18 pm in the sex shop then return to the hotel with her on the bus and don't forget to buy condoms. It is important to share a room with Lil.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes