helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
Follow the little sister to her work, work with her and you will have the option to buy condoms.
Thanks for the info, and if you also help me with the lawyers, at her party i've pretty much done everything buy only thing left is "clingy" yet i can never get it. what should i do?

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the info, and if you also help me with the lawyers, at her party i've pretty much done everything buy only thing left is "clingy" yet i can never get it. what should i do?
Nothing else can be done in this update. We have to wait for the next update, to see what can be done at the party, with the lawyer and the cop.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Nothing else can be done in this update. We have to wait for the next update, to see what can be done at the party, with the lawyer and the cop.
let's just hope than mc finally can have bareback sex with mom :p

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
someone knows how to score points with detective york:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
as with any of the girls/women talk to them about their interest. The trick to using the interest is start at upper right corner and work down and over. If you hit a green one keep going if you hit a red one hit the pgup key (back) and skip that one and go to the next. That way you don't have to try to remember each girls/woman's interest.

Reactions: JhonnyMeLabo132

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How to use the cheats?
First of all, have you tried to search this thread for the answer? That same question has been asked and answered more than once.
If you still have no clue, you must press SHIFT+O (the letter, not the number) to open the command console, then type the cheats and press enter.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Enjoying my playthrough for what the game does the rare job of making work as a total sum, and which obviously isn't for everybody on the necessary grind side.

But man...the grind checks between progression could be cut in half here and it would still work as a whole and without alienating out as many people as you are going to making the "gradually go after every girl that catches your eye at once without a min/max spreadsheet approach" time investment that unnecessarily extreme.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes