Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
On that note, is it possible to borrow mom's car in the current game yet (basically looking to try and attend both commune dinners), and if so how does the opportunity trigger?

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
On that note, is it possible to borrow mom's car in the current game yet (basically looking to try and attend both commune dinners), and if so how does the opportunity trigger?
in this update it is not possible to take mom's car.

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
I have the same problem, go every time from school with her to work go with the owner after work to the room and go back with the sister but nothing happens. Have also already rented the other room and this has been going on for weeks. Sleeping in the same room

Last edited:

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
I have the same problem, go every time from school with her to work go with the owner after work to the room and go back with the sister but nothing happens. Have also already rented the other room and this has been going on for weeks. Sleeping in the same room
Check if you have unlocked bj and titjob first and also have her as your roommate you dont need rented room for any thing rightnow

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Note to the dev:

So yeah, just spent the last few days and invested maybe 30 or so hours playing through this game. Highly enjoyable experience overall, one that gets a lot of things right for one of these types of games and with a lot of obvious overall polish effort going in to it. One of the few times my frugal minded piracy ass sat there and found myself thinking "these types of games don't make a lot of money to begin with, and as somebody who enjoys the really good ones like this I really should be pledging some support to the effort". Plan to sit down and write a much more detailed review of that experience here today.

I will say this though, and can not stress this aspect enough as the most valuable piece of feedback you could get here imho. If you want to reach and better tap into a larger potential paying audience without re-inventing the wheel on a lot of the code work already done, priority #1 for your next update needs to be adding a "Cheats For Dummies" option for the more casual type players checking in. One of those built in, easy to find, and 1 click options for both Max Money (99999 or whatever) and Max Stamina. Both of which can be utilized without essentially having much of a "dumb down" effect on the surrounding and core grind mechanic driving the game (I used both within my overall evaluation btw. as previously noted, you got an ample amount of depth going in to the system where making some select aspects of that overall grind less time consuming isn't going to do anything but help you here).

Looking forward to future updates.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Oh, and I also wouldn't put an enormous amount of stock into some of those patreon want list polls which seem to have a fairly skew factor amount of total votes going in to them ;). Variety is one of this game's strong points, but any data telling you GILF interest will match 18+ teens on the "what tends to draw more total views/people towards one of these games" is ** not** one that comes with an outside supporting financial model base example, or something that is looking to do you any larger scale interest favors lol

Guessing this game would be doing a lot better too if the offered screenshots in the OP did a much better job at both suggesting and indicating just how large the LI cast offered is in this game is. I know had screenshots of the lawyer, banker and lit teacher been in there too I'd of made a different initial assumption within my quick check of the game when popping up on the latest update page, and ended up trying it a lot sooner then I did.

Last edited:

BlackWingReg

Oct 5, 2017
So I've searched this thread a few times, and spent several days just hanging around the police station, but I haven't been able to meet either of the two police characters I've read about. I've met the lawyer, and the bank lady - I just don't know if there's a trigger or event that I'm missing? Anyone have advice/theory about what I might have missed?

The ruud

Dec 17, 2020
So I've searched this thread a few times, and spent several days just hanging around the police station, but I haven't been able to meet either of the two police characters I've read about. I've met the lawyer, and the bank lady - I just don't know if there's a trigger or event that I'm missing? Anyone have advice/theory about what I might have missed?
Don't know how I realised the meeting with the police characters, but I think the link is at the lawyer (victoria clisson).
She introduces detective york in one of the questions you ask her.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
I'll make an example. Let's say that your Mom has 0 allure and 0 conflict toward you and you want to raise them to 50 and 30, respectively.

to increase allure:
Relations["Mom"].allure.Value = 50

to increase conflict:
Relations["Mom"].conflict.Value = 30

If you want to modify the conflict between two NCPs (for example, lower conflict between your sisters to 0) you must use this code instead:

Relations["OldSis", "YoungSis"].conflict.Value= 0

Please note that you must write the code lines as shown with uppercase and lowercase letters, or the command will not work.
I doesnt work for me! iam doing what you said.
is this right? Skärmklipp.PNG

D

Deleted member 1538122

Great game , thanks .

2 questions :

When is the next update really can't wait for ☺ ?

Can someone tell me similar games like this one ? . I kind of like
The process to get the rewards I had to dig deep to accomplish something

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019

CoaKing

Dec 22, 2018
I need help, I can't find.where the console is. Where to type a code for money.if anyone knows how to help. thank you

• Angry
Reactions: swammy
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes