PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
and where is 0.4 ???
Man, you keep complaining about this game and the updates. I really doubt that doing so will help anyone, much less making the new updates come out faster. Maybe going on Patreon you will have a greater chance to contact the author and give him a piece of your mind.

Just my thought.

Reactions: Betelman

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Man, you keep complaining about this game and the updates. I really doubt that doing so will help anyone, much less making the new updates come out faster. Maybe going on Patreon you will have a greater chance to contact the author and give him a piece of your mind.

Just my thought.
i don`t need patreon download games here ! and what is your problem ? people here don`t like when someone tell them update tomorrow and after 10 days nothing and tell them again next week and nothing again ....

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
i don`t need patreon download games here ! and what is your problem ? people here don`t like when someone tell them update tomorrow and after 10 days nothing and tell them again next week and nothing again ....
First of all, what I meant to say is: the author has a Patreon account for this game. If you want to tell him to hurry up with updates, then he is much more likely to read a comment if you post it there.

Second, my problem is that this kind of posts in not useful and makes reading this thread less pleasant. Nobody likes to wait more than what was promised, but please try to keep complaints to a minimum.

Thanks.

Reactions: Synful62
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes