Warshock

Aug 11, 2021
Super like this game...I can't wait in both moms Lisa and Anna became friends
I'm on day 90
Mom bareback with anal

Principal bareback in her office

Bank manager. Bareback in hotel extra room

Lil doggie bj using condom at the moment.

Victoria and violet hand job on house party

The rest are on grinding.,)))))

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
There is no PE Teacher at the moment. Are you having group counselling sessions with the first mother yet? If so, just progress with these, and it will be suggested that you might benefit from solo sessions. If you aren't getting group counselling, then you need to progress further with the First mother.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
There is no PE Teacher at the moment. Are you having group counselling sessions with the first mother yet? If so, just progress with these, and it will be suggested that you might benefit from solo sessions. If you aren't getting group counselling, then you need to progress further with the First mother.
i progressed to solo sessions, and have had sex with her but when mc asked her to be a girlfriend she said "you need to make at least 1/10th of what HE makes before I'll consider breaking up" my allure with her is maxed. also how do you meet the cops?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
i progressed to solo sessions, and have had sex with her but when mc asked her to be a girlfriend she said "you need to make at least 1/10th of what HE makes before I'll consider breaking up" my allure with her is maxed.
Nothing beyond this has been implemented. I have no idea if it's planned.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Nothing beyond this has been implemented. I have no idea if it's planned.
I'm sure more will be implemented for her since so many other women can be girlfriends, I imagine there will be more at some point if not the next build then 2 or 3 later, I see alot of people say this game needs a Walkthrough but considering how non-linear this game is I think it needs an indepth Wiki sort of like "Love&Sex: Second Base" has showing all the pathing and options for each girl and how to move them forward with times and locations provided as well as items that you may need.

RonnieX

Oct 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how to make this work for mom: -finger her - in the motel bed (must be sharing a room together with a single bed)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
also how do you meet the cops?
During typical working hours: Administrative Center-->Go to The Police-->Ask to meet detectives and you can talk to them in their office. I don't remember the time they are in office but it's something like 8:00-20:00 on Monday through Friday, and maybe Saturday.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I hope we aren't to far off from Lil saying she's pregnant. This would be a "tell" don't show situation as it's to early in the development for pregnancy bellies, I feel like those should slowly grow through the main trials, ending where MC and all his harem show up to the final trial (including the lawyer & Judge) and every single one is like 8 months pregnant or some like Lil maybe caring a baby on their hip since she never uses birth control and wants that baby soooo bad lol, and "Father" sees them all hugging and kissing on MC and realises he's not just going to prison, he's lost everything to his son who according to "mother" is 2x his dads size. I also would love for Lil to start helping MC in his conquest of all the women in town, maybe in request form like "go talk to x about me at school/mall" at the cost of 5 opinion and her missing dinner, plus given the Lil x Jill situations it seems likely she would be all aboard to help, "Lit teacher" and "young step-sis" also seem like good choices for women interested in helping his goal of the city wide harem lol

Reactions: RonnieX

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021

Last update of the year.
! important !
Do not use saves from other versions that were made in the middle of events, it can cause a lot of errors.
You should save in location and then load it with updated game
Links:
Win/Linux:
Straitened Times v0.22.0 pc build (mega)
Straitened Times v0.22.0 pc build (google)
Mac:
Straitened Times v0.22.0 mac build (mega)
v0.22 new content:
New content for Jill, Anna and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Mia Sim, Detective York
and something for Lisa Gardner, Lawyer, Secretary, Judge, Brigitte and others
Update: Rest menu
Fix: Principal blow event error
Add: 5 base (6 total) animations
Add: 50+ images
Update: 4 images
As always you can find additional materials on my google disk and mega folder.
twi: .
Last update of the year.
! important !
Do not use saves from other versions that were made in the middle of events, it can cause a lot of errors.
You should save in location and then load it with updated game
Links:
Win/Linux:
Straitened Times v0.22.0 pc build (mega)
Straitened Times v0.22.0 pc build (google)
Mac:
Straitened Times v0.22.0 mac build (mega)
v0.22 new content:
New content for Jill, Anna and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Mia Sim, Detective York
and something for Lisa Gardner, Lawyer, Secretary, Judge, Brigitte and others
Update: Rest menu
Fix: Principal blow event error
Add: 5 base (6 total) animations
Add: 50+ images
Update: 4 images
As always you can find additional materials on my google disk and mega folder.
twi: .
links dont work

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes