mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21.1 w/IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Great job thanks for Android port with ics patch

Loopaz

Oct 1, 2017
How to drain whole game ???
Edit!
I spent a lot of time and effort to get a point of working code inside but still not know which is responsible for decide of drain the quests..
Any clue? Where to look?

Last edited:

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
So when it comes to the modeling/photoshoots with mom, can she just do the swimsuit modeling or is there something more to it?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So when it comes to the modeling/photoshoots with mom, can she just do the swimsuit modeling or is there something more to it?
Allegedly after a while you can do more sexy shoots, but don't ask me how, I haven't got anywhere close yet as I'm still stuck with the mc's mother for shoots, haven't been able to get anyone else yet.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I think there's 3 different swimsuits for mom and 3 different lingerie sets for stepmom. In the most recent update, you can get both mom and stepmom to be a little more daring and expose more skin but still not actually show anything.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Anyone know another game like this?
I don't know of any games which are like this per se, but if you are looking for something sandbox here are a few things you could try and see if they are what you want
Man of the House (probably the closest thing, but not set in a school)
Highrise Climb (you play an investment banker, trying to climb the slippery corporate ladder)
Bright Past (Female Protag, moved to a new city to try and start a career in music, Warning this one requires can be tricky to get started)
Lust Academy (has a lot of heavy Hogwarts symmetry, but no direct link (characters) from the books)
School, Love & Friends (Male Protag, going to a normal school, forced to live with aunt)
Photohunt (Male protag, with an emphasis on getting lewd photographs)
Summertime Saga (Hand drawn, weird sense of humour, some supernatural elements)

Hope that helps.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The Mc is friends with both cop's and I never get the option to talk about the ugly cop's family .

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes