Krztoff

Aug 20, 2017
I'm starting to think the Alexa questline isn't real. That it's just some weird elaborate prank to make me look dumb. Nothing triggers when I go to her room at 14. Nothing triggers when I go upstairs at 18. Nothing triggers when I leave the room at 22. Nothing fucking triggers.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I'm starting to think the Alexa questline isn't real. That it's just some weird elaborate prank to make me look dumb. Nothing triggers when I go to her room at 14. Nothing triggers when I go upstairs at 18. Nothing triggers when I leave the room at 22. Nothing fucking triggers.
Drop your save file here and I'll check it

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
- Have sexual tension with her 10.0+
- Try to enter her room when she changes her clothes
I might have the same problem the other guy has, the MC and Alexa have a 'best friends' (100) and 'sexually catching' (23). All I get when I got to her room is the two option to talk about her interests and to leave, or if the mc jerks off in the his bedroom sometimes she will come in and watch and nothing else happens. Also with Mary has the same best friend stat with 38 sexually inviting and it doesn't go past kissing when seeing her in her bedroom.

Reactions: boy2636

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I might have the same problem the other guy has, the MC and Alexa have a 'best friends' (100) and 'sexually catching' (23). All I get when I got to her room is the two option to talk about her interests and to leave, or if the mc jerks off in the his bedroom sometimes she will come in and watch and nothing else happens. Also with Mary has the same best friend stat with 38 sexually inviting and it doesn't go past kissing when seeing her in her bedroom.
You may need to try other trainings with Mary (like flirt) once again
I didn't mean go talk with Alexa, I meant - go when she usually locks the door to get dressed

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You may need to try other trainings with Mary (like flirt) once again
I didn't mean go talk with Alexa, I meant - go when she usually locks the door to get dressed
Thanks, got tot he stage where the mc is petting Mary now. And I just realised that I was still playing the 20.1 version and not the 21.1 version, is there much different?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I can't seem to get anyone other than the mc's mother to go to the photo shoots, what other characters can I take, also, how do you increase your relationship with the photographer?

The ruud

Dec 17, 2020
Stuck with the progress in 0.21.
Can't get the motel manager to ass fuck.
Can't get invited by the Larsen family.
Can't get Lisa and Anna to do the more sexy posts during photoshoot, therefor also can't go further tiwh the photographer.
Can't get blowjob from Mary.
What is going wrong, I have a download from Gofile

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I can't seem to get anyone other than the mc's mother to go to the photo shoots, what other characters can I take,
So far, MC can only take the mother and the stepmother to the photo studio.

also, how do you increase your relationship with the photographer?
After each photoshoot with your mother or stepmother, go back to the photo studio alone and talk to the photographer.

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks for that. I've been missing that action for several updates now. Any idea how to get it? Doesn't matter if you don't, I'll keep grinding away lol
Seems like it's a bug. I doubt you can get this far without that one time event. Wait for the bugfix

Reactions: MC Johnsson
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes