JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
does the aunt kate jensen ever stop getting pissed at you cumming on her face.
Not in this update.

lil caught you fucking jill...anybody know how to trigger that?
As far as I know, you just need to have the motel rooms with MC+Jill and Mom+Lil and keep doing the naked massage and sex with Jill at 20:00 (or 21:00) and eventually, Lil will come into your room.

In my experience, there are only 3 nights/week where you can do the massage with Jill and then there's maybe a 50% chance that Lil will walk in after you've reached the required sexual tension level (or whatever triggers it). The randomness is frustrating.

Reactions: jackkane

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Any console command to less conflict? Is boring need to use codes to change it all time!
If they have a conflict with MC
Relations["###"].conflict.Value=###
If they have a conflict with each other.
Relations["###", "###"].conflict.Value=###

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for that. I've been missing that action for several updates now. Any idea how to get it? Doesn't matter if you don't, I'll keep grinding away lol
Do you have the XXX naughty action selection available to you when you talk to her? It may be the selection in there that brings that up.

JoeStevens92

Jul 2, 2020
I need help I'm Stock with Brigitte and Don't know how to get more only Thing where I Have found her is the School but in School she doesn't wanna talk

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Stuck with the progress in 0.21.
Can't get the motel manager to ass fuck.
Can't get invited by the Larsen family.
Can't get Lisa and Anna to do the more sexy posts during photoshoot, therefor also can't go further tiwh the photographer.
Can't get blowjob from Mary.
What is going wrong, I have a download from Gofile
Motel Manager : you need to have the spare room key with you which you didn't let to aunt and bank manager. try bj and hj from her and see might have chance to have this ass fuck after 2000.
Larsen Family : Meet the classmate at class, he will invite you to his house for dinner
Photoshoot : try to increase their opinion and allure and go more photoshoot maybe
Mary : will get it once you have the hj

demude

Jul 15, 2021
I need help I'm Stock with Brigitte and Don't know how to get more only Thing where I Have found her is the School but in School she doesn't wanna talk
for this update, you only can go visit Larsen House and dinner. Have a few dinner with the family and Brigitte will tease you 1 time. That is what I got so far.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes