WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Yes, i have. Max allure with Mary and Alexa. But, nothing happen, argue between Mary and Alexa. Up and down the stair in step house, often visiting their house until skip family dinner. I want the right time, right moment, maybe right allure to find argue scene
Ok, if you made Mary cum with your hand, next step is girls' first conflict
Do you have task "investigate conflict about boyfriends" ("half-sisters" quest)? Is it missing, or finished, or active?

ps. or you can leave your savefile and I will check what's going on

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
So, i'm following the WT, but since the event of masturbation with aunt, i can't call her to sleep again in the alternative room, how can i fix this? If it's impossible, which variable i can change this mess?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Seeing complaints about render quality. I think I said it a few weeks ago but they're mostly fine, fairly average when this started two years ago but I'd rather see images more per update at this quality than higher quality ones that would amount to less.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So, i'm following the WT, but since the event of masturbation with aunt, i can't call her to sleep again in the alternative room, how can i fix this? If it's impossible, which variable i can change this mess?
How is MC's relationship with Kate Jensen? Check her "Relations" screen in the contacts on the phone. Does it say "Best Friends"? I've never seen that response from her, but my guess is that you have let MC's relationship status fall and you need to discuss interests or do other things she likes such go jogging with her (Friday and Sunday at 11:00) and buy dinner at the restaurant when she eats with the family.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How is MC's relationship with Kate Jensen? Check her "Relations" screen in the contacts on the phone. Does it say "Best Friends"? I've never seen that response from her, but my guess is that you have let MC's relationship status fall and you need to discuss interests or do other things she likes such go jogging with her (Friday and Sunday at 11:00) and buy dinner at the restaurant when she eats with the family.
Yep, best friends and sexually inviting, i'm always paying the dinners, always doing the joggings with her too.

tyo26

Dec 30, 2021
Ok, if you made Mary cum with your hand, next step is girls' first conflict
Do you have task "investigate conflict about boyfriends" ("half-sisters" quest)? Is it missing, or finished, or active?

ps. or you can leave your savefile and I will check what's going on
This is my save file

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
This is my save file
As I was saying you need to "jerk her off". In her dialogue: Naughty... -> Petting
You need to do it until you make her cum (I think it's about 3 times more)

ps. Required for sisters conflict, so she can say that you can make her cum

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Now that i'm almost finishing this update, there are things that we should learn about this game before playing:

1 - This game is almost impossible to play without cheats, so, cheating money is completely essential.
2 - Sometimes, things won't trigger, even using the WT, so, we need to cheat both time and date in this game, to do this, we need to use the UnRen to open the console, GData.Time and GData.Date are the key essential codes for it.
3 - If you are the type of guy which hates grinding, don't try to play it, some triggers are based on your lucky.

Reactions: sidiouspein
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes