MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The Dev said and I quote:

Again?

What time or effort it takes to said :"it's a rape" or "it's a play", seriously?

The fact that Ren kissed him, etc... doesn't change that she didn't want to do anything sexual at the begining with him.

Sorry but I really don't know how to tell it to you now...

Let's stop here.
Much More then just kissing... the list goes on.
You see what You choose, it's Your 'Choice'.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
For Jill, yes, it was roleplay, she even admitted it while you fuck her.
But for Ren, no, she really didn't want it.
Again, the dev himself admitted it. I wonder it he will change these things or let it like that.
I've admitted that the scene has the vibe. And I also said that she doesn't let you do it if she doesn't want it.
She's torn between emotions and thus gives you opposite signals (the vibe). But whenever she thinks that you've gone too far, she stops you.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I've admitted that the scene has the vibe. And I also said that she doesn't let you do it if she doesn't want it.
She's torn between emotions and thus gives you opposite signals (the vibe). But whenever she thinks that you've gone too far, she stops you.
Notice, Ren makes sure their alone and MC wants to know 'why'?

Biggest part 'my' life-partners pointed out for me is fact that, females having a BF/GF/Mate.
Justify themselves of cheating-guilt in particular ways and some are very fucked up/scandelous.

The thrill of it all.. 'the' kink facter is big.... in Rens case.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is something that happens LATER.
But in the BEGINING, like... THE FIRST TIME, she DIDN'T WANT, but the MC continued. So, it was a rape.

She said :"What do you think you're doing, young man?"
after that, she said: "takes your fingers out of me!"
But instead*, the MC continued and even covered her mouth with his hand.
So, he didn't stop, he even made it worse honestly, so it's a rape.

If she had said something like: "What are you doing, young man, it's not the time for for that, I will moan!" and her voice was louder so the MC cover her mouth and ask something like " is it better like that?" and she answer something like:" Yeah, better", then it wouldn't have been a rape.

I'm sorry but the " whenever she thinks that you've gone too far, she stops you " doesn't change the fact the MC tried to rape her. And that make the MC a scumbag.

Seriously, am I the only one here who see how bad that scene is?
(am I the only one who give a shit about the game's consistency and MC's moral?)

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I'm sorry but the " whenever she thinks that you've gone too far, she stops you " doesn't change the fact the MC tried to rape her. And that make the MC a scumbag.
Of course, MC is a scumbag.
We are talking about a jerk who builds a harem, steals other's girlfriends and wives, manipulates women to do what he wants (deception, lies, making them drunk), cheats to them.
He has borders he wouldn't cross and they obviously differ from yours. But there are a lot of immoral things within it.
If it was a game with moral, it would be a vanila romance where you can pick only one woman without a hint of incest theme.
So, sorry, but I can't make him good by every moral code.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
We are talking about a jerk who builds a harem, steals other's girlfriends and wives, manipulates women to do what he wants (deception, lies, making them drunk), cheats to them.
He has borders he wouldn't cross and they obviously differ from yours. But there are a lot of immoral things within it.
If it was a game with moral, it would be a vanila romance where you can pick only one woman without a hint of incest theme.
Agree he's a cheating person whom thinks with his dick.
In most cases makes moronic choices and or only 'has' those to choose from to progress storyline.

As far as having more then 'One mate'.
Opposed to what many think.
Not all multi-relationships are 'a harem' nor are they 'bad'.

We're programed from birth to 'think' we can only be with one(as a couple).
It's always been a lie.

No apologies needed.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

What kind of answer is that...
So, you put rape and making a harem/steal other's people women/lies on the same page? Seriously?

Of course, if you make a harem, you will have to lie and cheat on your women and maybe do some immoral thing... But not rape.
You really don't see a difference between rape and the other things you mentioned? Really?
Let me tell you that before that rape thing happened, I was more or less okay with the MC, and for a guy like me who's easily triggered, that means something!

Then, in that case, next time, why don't you make the MC really rape a woman? Maybe the cop who said she was into women?
Or maybe totally NTR too, why not? (After all, you can't even see how the mom+teacher without MC knowing it is a NTR-vibe)

As you took the time to add precisions in the dialogues of the game to not trigger some players (but now I'm sure it was totally a coincidence) I thought you were the type of dev that wanted the keep the MC in some kind of "moral" line, and makes him some kind of good guy who won't do atrocious things (well, at least, not a rape), because that's the type of MC the same players like and want.

Well, you are a totally different type of dev than I thought. And for that, it's my own fault. Shit.
And then, let's put an end to that nonsensical conversation. There is no point in going further.

Shame... another sandbox game I have to drop. Now I'm really thinking there is none of them I can enjoy. Fuck...

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Cheat Menu v2 and new EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS

For Game Version: 25.0

The cheat menu should work on all game version, but the experimental changes may need to be updated (very likely)

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
thank you for this,loved it:love: (y)

jk11

May 16, 2017
any idea how to force to trigger/skip the scene that trigger stepsisters path to start?! love the game but hate this nonsense of random events!

or does someone got a savegame just at the beginning of stepsisters path?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedrocas77

tyo26

Dec 30, 2021
I read that there is a scene where the step sisters argue but I can´t get that to trigger so I think I am not at the end with Alexa. The best I can get with Lauren is peeping on her in the bathroom.
Me too. Can't more actions with Alexa. Can't find she argues with Mary. So sad

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes