Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
can someone to send this error to Developer? (Dont click on Jason in Location section or will ruin the Pnone)
v 26.1

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1424, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1440, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1441, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1449, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1453, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1619, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1647, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1650, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1654, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1657, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1657, in keywords
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ContactPhotos'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 781, in script
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\Straitened Time\StraitenedTimes-0.26.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1440, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1441, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1449, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1453, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1647, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1650, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1654, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1657, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1657, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 1666, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ContactPhotos' 

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.26.0
Wed Apr 27 02:31:48 2022

This is the error i see when i use " contact " on my phone :(

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this game is very big I spent 3 days in a row playing it, I stopped on update 20 .. it may already have a good content from 20 to 26.1 that is worth playing again?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I love this game. But there's a thing I hate about all games like this: HOW FAR CAN A SCENE GO? AM I JUST WASTING TIME?

I'm currently replaying this game. The laptop I first discovered this game and played it on occasion is now gone, RIP. So I started again from a very advanced point in the game, but I love it so let's go for #2, there's also been a bunch of patches between that version and today. So let's rediscover this masterpiece.

One thing bothered me. I went from barely being able to fondle mom's breasts, and some really minor cuddling scense, and no real sex. Then moving in with some people you're only sorta related with. Fucking all of them in their own house behind each other's back. To a threeway with both sisters, or mom and teacher threeway. I think there's a threeway with your mom and her sister? IDK.

So ... you know. You'd expect to get very far with every scene from now on. Yet the night attacks / rape scense end at exposing some genitals? I thought I was just stuck on some random thing. So I decompile the game, look in the code, and ... nop. That's all there is. As far as I can tell anyway. Yet I only know this, now, after spending maybe hours trying to rape some family members. Extraordinarily disapointed.

But my poit is. I wish games like these had a way of signaling that "no point in trying to advance this" without the extraordinarily horrible option of having the narator say it. Also, most of these amateur game devs are horribly sloppy - so I often find the aformentioned text, while still absolutely having ways to push the event further.

Oh well, just a small rant, I guess.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So ... you know. You'd expect to get very far with every scene from now on. Yet the night attacks / rape scense end at exposing some genitals? I thought I was just stuck on some random thing. So I decompile the game, look in the code, and ... nop. That's all there is. As far as I can tell anyway. Yet I only know this, now, after spending maybe hours trying to rape some family members. Extraordinarily disapointed.
There is no rape in the game from my understanding of the tags, you can have consensual sex with your family members so why do you want to rape them?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I think there's a threeway with your mom and her sister? IDK.
Not yet, but it sure looks like it's planned.

I wish games like these had a way of signaling that "no point in trying to advance this"
Yeah, this game actually does have this type of signaling on the "progress" page for each girl, but it's inconsistent and occasionally buggy. If you look at all of the "how do I..." posts in this thread, it becomes obvious that the quest/task/hint system is the weakest part of this game.

There is no rape in the game from my understanding of the tags, you can have consensual sex with your family members so why do you want to rape them?
I think he's just lamenting that the game has night-time groping scenes with sisters/mother/aunt and all of them cause the girls wake up before MC can do anything more. There are many games that go further with the nighttime peeping/groping/sleep sex and so some people just expect it to go further and keep grinding for nothing.

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to fix the error when I pull up my phone/tablet/whatever it is? I've installed the fix but it still doesn't work.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Mc can bang bank manager in the bank office yet?
You can have sex with the bank manager, but not in the bank. You get an option for an evening date at the motel (if you have your own room rented), it takes a few meetings of escalating sex acts, but it isn't long before you get full unprotected sex.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes