Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
You can have sex with the bank manager, but not in the bank. You get an option for an evening date at the motel (if you have your own room rented), it takes a few meetings of escalating sex acts, but it isn't long before you get full unprotected sex.
Well nothing new with her in this update huh?

Jul 31, 2020
What are all the scenes for Jill? I cannot find the last scene or two that I am missing. I have everything I can think of such as the kiss between her and Lil and so on.

demoxxx82

Mar 22, 2022
Press SHIFT+O (the letter, not the number) to activate the console
Type the cheat then press Enter. These commands are case sensitive, so you must type them exactly as written (including parentheses and quotes; you can change the value after the = according to your needs )

Player.Money = 99999
Player.Energy.Value = 100
Player.Energy.Max=500 (it can be any value but better be cautious, I am not sure but I think increasing it too much can break the game)
GData.Time = X (0-23)
GData.Date = X (day's number you want to skip to)

Levels of sexual attraction (allure):
0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###

change ??? to
BankManager
DinerManager
Father
FatCop
FLawyer
FLawSecretary
HotCop
Judge
LitTeacher
LitTeacherFiance
MAunt
Mom
MotelManager
NeighBoy
NeighCheerl
NeighMom
OldSis
OSfriend
PETeacher
PGrapher
Principal
Prosecutor
SluttyMaid
SMom
StepOS
StepYS
XShopOwner
YoungSis

-Conversation topics:
Player.Interests["<insert topic>"].Value = XXX (max. 100)
e.g. Player.Interests["Guns"].Value=100

Topics are:

School
Gossips
Sport
Cars
Guns
Travel
Art
Music
Movies
Fashion
Politics
Technologies
Finance
Pets
Trends

-Reservations: (X is the day number, so X= 300 means "until day 300")
MotelMyBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil= X
MotelMyRoom.SingleBedReservedUntil=X
MotelMyRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelGirlsBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelGirlsRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelAltRoomBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

-How to change School Attendance:

SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX

-Inventory items (booze and condoms to the max):
Player.Items = {u'Wine': 90, u'Beer': 90, u'Whiskey': 90, u'Liquor': 90, u'Cocktail': 90,u'PremiumWine': 90,u'PremiumWhiskey': 90,u'PremiumLiquor': 90,u'CondomItm': 90}

-How to activate the modeling session:
PStudioTask.NaughtyPath.Parent.MilfModeling.State=1

help I can't access the command console with the normal procedure, I also installed the cheat but nothing.
How can I solve?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What are all the scenes for Jill? I cannot find the last scene or two that I am missing. I have everything I can think of such as the kiss between her and Lil and so on.
Have you fucked Jill yet and had the threesome with the sister?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
help I can't access the command console with the normal procedure, I also installed the cheat but nothing.
How can I solve?
Which version are you playing? I noticed that sometimes with 0.25 the console stopped working, in that case quit then restart the game, then load your save.

derf

Sep 11, 2017
how do you meet the therapist? already seen most of the principle and motel crew, never met a therapist or had a chat option with the lit teacher.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
how to make the lit teacher and principal scene the lit teacher and mom scene? plz
I got the two teachers by having the principal call me out of class and then having her over the desk (not anal), after that when you visit the principal you get the option to invite the lit teacher.
To get the Mom plus Lit teacher, make a commune appointment, but don't get a lift with the Mom, make your own way there and you should get a text message on the phone saying they started without you.

Hope that helps.

ineg

May 3, 2020
I got the two teachers by having the principal call me out of class and then having her over the desk (not anal), after that when you visit the principal you get the option to invite the lit teacher.
To get the Mom plus Lit teacher, make a commune appointment, but don't get a lift with the Mom, make your own way there and you should get a text message on the phone saying they started without you.

Hope that helps.
thnx man

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to trigger the event for Lily (young sister): "Night peeping: Peep"? If it's peeping on the bathroom i've already seen the 3 variations.
This event still appears as "still efective" on the phone, but can't seem to trigger the tension raise associated with it.

Thanks in advance

derf

Sep 11, 2017

Hope that helps.
what do you mean a commune appointment? i have options to invite any of the motel commune to the other commune, but they wont go without prompting.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
what do you mean a commune appointment? i have options to invite any of the motel commune to the other commune, but they wont go without prompting.
When you talk to the Lit teacher to get counselling, you can either get a personal appointment (for cash or reputation damage) or a commune appointment for yourself and your mom. You need the commune appointment, not a personal one.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes