shadowforce777

Dec 17, 2021
What are all the scenes for Jill? I cannot find the last scene or two that I am missing. I have everything I can think of such as the kiss between her and Lil and so on.
1= share the room with lisa
2= go to 2nd room of sisters and before they sleep ask them to watch tv and select the romantic on tv options
and do this multi times and the show is on

shadowforce777

Dec 17, 2021
Lawyer - find lawyer at her house when not Wednesday and Saturday, MC able to stay, 2nd time get sex with condom.

please verify time and name of the week or steps to follow to get to this scene i tried every week days and almost every time from 0 o'clock to 24 o'clock of everyday of weeks but i couldn't find this scene in it

any suggestions please bedroom_prot_fuckcond_flawyer.webm_snapshot_00.00.479.jpg

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
1= share the room with lisa
2= go to 2nd room of sisters and before they sleep ask them to watch tv and select the romantic on tv options
and do this multi times and the show is on
What happens with Jill and Lil when you do it enough times? All I can get is the option to kiss them or have them kiss each other, but that was content from v0.25.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Are you certain, and is it only the "Naked" option? There are 5 options after choosing "I want to talk" instead of "Let's fuck". The 5 options are Underware, Topless, Naked, Masturbate, and Handjob and on the progress page, they all indicate "drained" or "your relations are too depraved". There is no message on any of them that indicates "Sexual tension increased..." and definitely not for Lisa, which honestly wouldn't make any sense.

[Edit] I tried it a few times and it didn't change the progress item.
naked would be the only one that is "Naughty theme". Talk could be done with anyone. Let's fuck would be those covered by sex. So try naked, underware, and topless.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
naked would be the only one that is "Naughty theme". Talk could be done with anyone. Let's fuck would be those covered by sex. So try naked, underware, and topless.
No. Check the response from WCold (dev). It's completely unrelated to the MC's personal therapy. It's based on a counter for doing family therapy.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Please someone has pictures of aunt Kate's naughty photoshoot, I can't open or unlock this option. Thank you.

Vesten

Mar 19, 2018
I have an question guys ,how can i unlock to date with youngsis.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Please someone has pictures of aunt Kate's naughty photoshoot, I can't open or unlock this option. Thank you.
This progress item isn't a photo shoot at the downtown photo studio if that's what you're thinking.

When you request Kate to stay in the alternative motel room, go to see her after dinner at 20:00. She will be taking selfies. Offer to help her and she will pose for you. Do it a few times and it gets a little risque, but it's not really very naughty.

Reactions: Barbol

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
This progress item isn't a photo shoot at the downtown photo studio if that's what you're thinking.

When you request Kate to stay in the alternative motel room, go to see her after dinner at 20:00. She will be taking selfies. Offer to help her and she will pose for you. Do it a few times and it gets a little risque, but it's not really very naughty.
Thanks.

derf

Sep 11, 2017
I have an question guys ,how can i unlock to date with youngsis.
share a room with her once allure is high enough and she will wake you up with a blowjob, after that you become secret lovers and can date. you can request a date with her after family dinner on any day.

Reactions: Vesten

Vesten

Mar 19, 2018
share a room with her once allure is high enough and she will wake you up with a blowjob, after that you become secret lovers and can date. you can request a date with her after family dinner on any day.
Thanks.

tyo26

Dec 30, 2021
Dev invites us to give feedback:

New characters
Do you think it's time to add someone new?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Dev invites us to give feedback:

New characters
Do you think it's time to add someone new?

Maybe? There is still plenty to do with Mia, Postulant Kate, Anna Gardener, Kelley Sam (Photographer), Julia Carson, Brigitte Larsen, Lauren Larsen and Barbara O'Connor (Judge). That said, you really want to introduce new characters before you run out of content for the old.
It would be nice to have some Motel Guests, The waitress in the dinner, Some more teachers, maybe a prison guard or the warden, some other students, Some other members of Ren Yawen's (The Secretary in MGM) gang. It would also be cool if you could visit your first and second mother at their work places and maybe meet up with some of their co-workers.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Maybe? There is still plenty to do with Mia, Postulant Kate, Anna Gardener, Kelley Sam (Photographer), Julia Carson, Brigitte Larsen, Lauren Larsen and Barbara O'Connor (Judge). That said, you really want to introduce new characters before you run out of content for the old.
It would be nice to have some Motel Guests, The waitress in the dinner, Some more teachers, maybe a prison guard or the warden, some other students, Some other members of Ren Yawen's (The Secretary in MGM) gang. It would also be cool if you could visit your first and second mother at their work places and maybe meet up with some of their co-workers.
I'd suggest you just vote, since telling us won't affect the dev in any way shape or form here but honestly? The 'more women' option will win by a landslide like always in these sort of polls :sneaky: Would be mighty suprised if it won't in this case.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I'd suggest you just vote, since telling us won't affect the dev in any way shape or form here but honestly? The 'more women' option will win by a landslide like always in these sort of polls :sneaky: Would be mighty suprised if it won't in this case.
You would be surprised, but the Patreon always votes against it.
Like in the right now

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You would be surprised, but the Patreon always votes against it.
Like in the right now
I am. How very curious this is. Now i'm even more interested to see the results in 4 days.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes