Mar 14, 2022
Signature
20211013: Created by dildorog

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1472582_bonus.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1472581_4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1472579_3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1472578_2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1472577_1.gif
signature with the best character in the game jill/older sis,, is there any ?

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Maybe? There is still plenty to do with Mia, Postulant Kate, Anna Gardener, Kelley Sam (Photographer), Julia Carson, Brigitte Larsen, Lauren Larsen and Barbara O'Connor (Judge). That said, you really want to introduce new characters before you run out of content for the old.
It would be nice to have some Motel Guests, The waitress in the dinner, Some more teachers, maybe a prison guard or the warden, some other students, Some other members of Ren Yawen's (The Secretary in MGM) gang. It would also be cool if you could visit your first and second mother at their work places and maybe meet up with some of their co-workers.
I do agree
Waiting for so many things possible with M/D Sis/Sis sharing bed, having an M/D between a cheerleader and a Mom priest or a Mom judge and A daughter lawyer etc. Maybe adding a daughter to the motel receptionist or a sister to the waitress and fun with both two, or a foursome M/D/D, but it is just naughty possibilities with the existing women in the game

kAMi_xls

May 6, 2022
View attachment 827850

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-24
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: HRelease -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26.1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.25.0): WORKUPLOAD - -
Others:
Android* - Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Cheats - Hints - Walkthrough - Console Commands - Tutorial - Fan Sign -
Cheat Mod

serlockz thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662885 View attachment 1777328 View attachment 1777329 View attachment 1777330 View attachment 1777331 View attachment 1777332 View attachment 1777333 View attachment 1777334
View attachment 1777335 View attachment 1777336 View attachment 1777337 View attachment 1777338 View attachment 1777339 View attachment 1777340 View attachment 1777341 View attachment 1777342 View attachment 1777343
can I ask how I come to the mall cafe and how I can fuck aunt

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I do agree
Waiting for so many things possible with M/D Sis/Sis sharing bed, having an M/D between a cheerleader and a Mom priest or a Mom judge and A daughter lawyer etc. Maybe adding a daughter to the motel receptionist or a sister to the waitress and fun with both two, or a foursome M/D/D, but it is just naughty possibilities with the existing women in the game
The Motel Manager has mentioned that she has a daughter. But it has never shown the daughter in the game. Also that waitress should be in the game. It is just wrong to flash her pussy every time MC goes in there and not get to bang her.

Reactions: TutuRutuT

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
The Motel Manager has mentioned that she has a daughter. But it has never shown the daughter in the game. Also that waitress should be in the game. It is just wrong to flash her pussy every time MC goes in there and not get to bang her.
Exactly what I wanted to say, the Manager mentioned her daughter, that's why i putted it in my list

Reactions: ropershy

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Had two questions

1. How do I trigger the Goons to show up? So far I have every NPC as Best Friend (Minus Step Family and best friend's family) and I even have the choice of doing work for the Bank. Most of the family members are already willing to have sex minus the aunt.
Is there a core trigger I'm missing?

2. How do I start having threesomes with the aunt, mom, little sis, and older sis? I just got the event where the little sis walks in on your fucking the older one. Do I just continue with that?

derf

Sep 11, 2017
Had two questions

1. How do I trigger the Goons to show up? So far I have every NPC as Best Friend (Minus Step Family and best friend's family) and I even have the choice of doing work for the Bank. Most of the family members are already willing to have sex minus the aunt.

2. How do I start having threesomes with the aunt, mom, little sis, and older sis? I just got the event where the little sis walks in on your fucking the older one. Do I just continue with that?
the goons at the hotel? progress with the hotel manager until youve exhausted your allure gain, then explore around the hotel until you get mugged. it starts a line where you get handjobs from the manager and then need to get the detectives to come arrest the goons. I dont think there is an aunt sex scene in yet. nothing that ive found at least. theres a one time hand job and then you can go as far as jerking off on her.

the threesomes available right now are, the two sisters. just keep having sex with jill and eventually lil will show up and get more and more involved. then theres the lit teacher and mother, the lit teacher and principle, a threesome blowjob scene with mia and jill, and a threesome handjob scene with the lawyer and detective. those are all i know of.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Had two questions

Goons show up when you select "Pry around the motel" while in the motel parking lot.

There is not a threesome with Kate (aunt), at least not yet.

There is a threesome with Lisa (mom) and the Lit Teacher during family therapy session. Once you have maximized sexual tension in the scenes where the Lit teacher watches you have sex with Lisa, then schedule a family therapy session, but go to Lit Teacher's apartment at 18:00 without Lisa, and find Lisa will already be there having fun with Lit teacher. Join them.

For threesome with Jill and Lil, yes, continue with the scene where Lil walks in on you having sex with Jill.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Goons show up when you select "Pry around the motel" while in the motel parking lot.

There is not a threesome with Kate (aunt), at least not yet.

There is a threesome with Lisa (mom) and the Lit Teacher during family therapy session. Once you have maximized sexual tension in the scenes where the Lit teacher watches you have sex with Lisa, then schedule a family therapy session, but go to Lit Teacher's apartment at 18:00 without Lisa, and find Lisa will already be there having fun with Lit teacher. Join them.

For threesome with Jill and Lil, yes, continue with the scene where Lil walks in on you having sex with Jill.
There is also a threesome with Lit Teacher and the Principle

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
can someone help me with the goons quest? is a WIP or there is a way to solve? ( i mean the police help the mc? i'm stuck)

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
can someone help me with the goons quest? is a WIP or there is a way to solve? ( i mean the police help the mc? i'm stuck)
Yes, get max friendship with both police officers and then there is a request. You will do a patrol, the first time you find nothing and lose a bit of friendship, so you have to make that back up, then you can try again, and if things go the same way as for me, you will get them on the second go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mappero87
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes