Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
can someone tell me how to get the trust of the lawyer and the bank manager
the lawyer im stuck when i can fuck her and sleep and sofa just with condom and get to her party
the bank manager i reach the max she can give me and invited her to my place and fuck her
so how can i win the trust of lawyer and how can i can find the total of money in bank ?

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Soo... If I'm already fucking my mom bareback and don't bring her the second pack of contraceptive pills, is it possible to get her pregnant?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Had some trouble with unren. The game had some errors because of
Code:
init -501 whatever_who_cares tag MENU_SOEMTHING:
Thing is. That tag, while VS code highlighted it with blue like it would any keyword, is neither a python nor ren'py keyword. It was giving me "compilation" errors.

I removed them, game works. But they were relevant. Now I'm missing icons for menus. So when I watch TV, there's no green whatever for the talk show.

Anyone know of a fix?

Unrenning the game destroys menus even if I fix the tag thing (tags seem superfluous. You can either move them on a new line but after the double dots or delete them). However the menus are fucked after an unren.
Sucks cuz the english in this is kinda horrible at times. But fixing the text breaks the UI ... cost is too high.

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Had some trouble with unren. Thing is. That tag, while VS code highlighted it with blue like it would any keyword, is neither a python nor ren'py keyword. It was giving me "compilation" errors.
I removed them, game works. But they were relevant. Now I'm missing icons for menus. So when I watch TV, there's no green whatever for the talk show.

Unrenning the game destroys menus even if I fix the tag thing (tags seem superfluous. You can either move them on a new line but after the double dots or delete them). However the menus are fucked after an unren.
Sucks cuz the english in this is kinda horrible at times. But fixing the text breaks the UI ... cost is too high.
You can send your corrected files to me, and I'll see what can be merged into the game in the next bug fix

Reactions: amBest
3.70 star(s) 160 Votes