cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Straitened Times v0.27 [Family Edition]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Starting a new post to list what's new for v0.27 for players that have already completed v0.26, since those are by far the most common posts in this thread. I'll try to keep it updated daily. Reply with additions and I'll add them, or corrections in case any of these are from older versions.

Lisa Gardner (Mom) - Fully naked modeling session
- When MC is sharing a room with Jill or Lil, go to the girl's room at 0:00 and join them to sleep, then get the option to wait for an opportunity with Lisa where she will give MC a handjob while the sister is sleeping next to him. This might take more than one attempt. [thanks to demude] See this as "HJ near sleeping daughter" under Sleeping Together on Lisa's Progress page.

Lily Gardner (Younger Sister) - When you share a room with Lily, go there after family dinner and there's a short scene where she leaves the bathroom door open while she's changing clothes. (this might be older than 0.27, please confirm).

Anna Gardner (Stepmother) - Fully naked modeling session.
- Dry humping with her during martial arts training in the basement. See this event as "grinding" under Training in Anna's Progress page. (this might be older than 0.27, please confirm).

Mary Gardner (Older Stepsister) - Do boyfriend training and choose blowjob. The option for "Fuck" will appear the next time MC does boyfriend training with Mary. MC must have a condom with him to have sex with Mary. See this event as "Fuck" under Training on Mary's Progress page.

Kate Jensen (Aunt) - Lick her breast during meditation. See this event as "Licking Boob" under Meditation on Kate's Progress page

Lauren Larsen (Neighbor mother) - Help her with Gardening, select "No, only gardening" several times. See this event as "garage flirt", "garage grope" and "garage kiss" under Backyard Help on Lauren's Progress page.

Bridget Larsen (Cheerleader Neighbor) - Finger her during video games. See this event as "Play with pussy" under Playing Video Games on Bridgitte's Progress page.

Sam Kelley (Photographer) - Get reward from modeling session and the option to jerk off on her is available. See this event as a "Jerk to her" (there will now be two events with the same name which is a minor bug) on Sam's Progress page.

Main Story - Go to the courthouse in the afternoon. Victoria Glisson will be there waiting. Watch short scene about Father's case.

Last edited:

Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
Starting a new post to list what's new for 0.27 since those are by far the most common posts in this thread. I'll try to keep it updated daily. Post additions and I'll add them, or corrections in case any of these are from older versions.

Lily Gardner (Younger Sister) - When you share a room with Lily, go there after family dinner and there's a short scene where she leaves the bathroom door open while she's changing clothes.

Anna Gardner (Stepmother) - Fully naked modeling session. I also got dry humping with her for the first time during martial arts training which is the event Grinding under Training in Annas Progress page.

Mary Gardner (Older Stepsister) - Do boyfriend training and choose blowjob. The option for "Fuck" will appear the next time MC does boyfriend training with Mary. See this event as "Fuck" under Training on Mary's Progress page.

Kate Jensen (Aunt) - Lick her breast during meditation. See this event as "Licking Boob" under Meditation on Kate's Progress page

Lauren Larsen (Neighbor mother) - Help her with Gardening, select "No, only gardening" several times. See this event as "garage flirt", "garage grope" and "garage kiss" under Backyard Help on Lauren's Progress page.

Bridget Larsen (Cheerleader Neighbor) - Finger her during video games. See this event as "Play with pussy" under Playing Video Games on Bridgitte's Progress page.

Sam Kelley (Photographer) - Get reward from modeling session and the option to jerk off on her is available. See this event as a "Jerk to her" (there are now two events with the same name which is a minor bug) on Sam's Progress page.
anything new about the case , judge or the lawyer ?

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Starting a new post to list what's new for 0.27 since those are by far the most common posts in this thread. I'll try to keep it updated daily. Post additions and I'll add them, or corrections in case any of these are from older versions.

Lily Gardner (Younger Sister) - When you share a room with Lily, go there after family dinner and there's a short scene where she leaves the bathroom door open while she's changing clothes.

Anna Gardner (Stepmother) - Fully naked modeling session. I also got dry humping with her for the first time during martial arts training which is the event Grinding under Training in Annas Progress page.

Mary Gardner (Older Stepsister) - Do boyfriend training and choose blowjob. The option for "Fuck" will appear the next time MC does boyfriend training with Mary. See this event as "Fuck" under Training on Mary's Progress page.

Sam Kelley (Photographer) - Get reward from modeling session and the option to jerk off on her is available. See this event as a "Jerk to her" (there are now two events with the same name which is a minor bug) on Sam's Progress page.
Further from that,

MC can join sleep with Lisa & Lily or Jill at bedtime (before 0000, if not will not let MC to join), Lisa give MC HJ

For Mary, prepare condom for the Fuck training.

Some extra dialogue for lawyer during the hearing.

For kate, titsfuck during meditation still yet to find out how to trigger. Anyone know how to trigger this?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Starting a new post to list what's new for v0.27 for players that have already completed v0.26, since those are by far the most common posts in this thread. I'll try to keep it updated daily. Reply with additions and I'll add them, or corrections in case any of these are from older versions.

- When MC is sharing a room with Jill or Lil, go to the girl's room at 0:00 and join them to sleep, then get the option to wait for an opportunity with Lisa where she will give MC a handjob while the sister is sleeping next to him. This might take more than one attempt. [thanks to demude] See this as "HJ near sleeping daughter" under Sleeping Together on Lisa's Progress page.

Lily Gardner (Younger Sister) - When you share a room with Lily, go there after family dinner and there's a short scene where she leaves the bathroom door open while she's changing clothes. (this might be older than 0.27, please confirm).

Anna Gardner (Stepmother) - Fully naked modeling session.
- Dry humping with her during martial arts training in the basement. See this event as "grinding" under Training in Anna's Progress page. (this might be older than 0.27, please confirm).

Mary Gardner (Older Stepsister) - Do boyfriend training and choose blowjob. The option for "Fuck" will appear the next time MC does boyfriend training with Mary. MC must have a condom with him to have sex with Mary. See this event as "Fuck" under Training on Mary's Progress page.

Sam Kelley (Photographer) - Get reward from modeling session and the option to jerk off on her is available. See this event as a "Jerk to her" (there will now be two events with the same name which is a minor bug) on Sam's Progress page.
Thank you very much for your efforts. I think Anna's dry humping during martial arts training was already in 0.26

As always, most of these new events trigger in a non-intuitive way and there is no clue whatsoever in the game (I mean come on, how on earth would someone think that Lisa's new event will happen if you sleep with the girls? And it has to be at a precise hour, meaning you probably miss it just for trying at the wrong time... )

If the author ever reads this, he/she should REALLY think about reworking the clues given in the phone because they are lacking to say the least, and I am afraid people will miss most of the events the way things are now.

And for heaven's sake, GIVE MORE INFORMATIONS IN THE CHANGELOGS!
"New scene added to X" will just frustrate your followers if they can't find anything.

If any of the people on this thread is a patron, please let the author know about it.

Last edited:

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Soo... If I'm already fucking my mom bareback and don't bring her the second pack of contraceptive pills, is it possible to get her pregnant?
And it would be nice if you could by other stuff? "Sleeping pills" and share drinks with Aunt and put a pill in the glas.
Having fun at night-fingering and licking! no fuck ? it would be rape.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
And it would be nice if you could by other stuff? "Sleeping pills" and share drinks with Aunt and put a pill in the glas.
Having fun at night-fingering and licking! no fuck ? it would be rape.
Listen smart ass, I don't like what you imply here. I'm not speaking about any kind of act where your partner has no say, or is unable to consent. Your mom is fully concious and fully commited to the sexual relationship you are developing. I'm only asking if there's a mechanic where she can get pregnant if she's not on the pill. If she's not willing to get pregnat at the moment , she'll refuse an unprotected sex untill you break that barier too, like all the other things before that.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Listen smart ass, I don't like what you imply here. I'm not speaking about any kind of act where your partner has no say, or is unable to consent. Your mom is fully concious and fully commited to the sexual relationship you are developing. I'm only asking if there's a mechanic where she can get pregnant if she's not on the pill. If she's not willing to get pregnat at the moment , she'll refuse an unprotected sex untill you break that barier too, like all the other things before that.
Okey Okey sorry man if you feel hurt!
But you cant geth any prego in this game!
ells Lill and Jill and Mom would be in my game! Did them all on day 65 and now im on day 325 serval month! nothing happend

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Okey Okey sorry man if you feel hurt!
ells Lill and Jill and Mom would be in my game! Did them all on day 65 and now im on day 325 serval month! nothing happend
You are right. But it should happen. Hell by now Both Sisters, Mom, Principle and Motel Manager all should be Pregnant. It could come in the future. After all they are still living in the motel. But that might change since their old house is still for sale and it is a location you can visit. Now there is only 2 reasons I can come up with that their old house is a spot MC can visit. 1. Some MILF/family is going to buy it that MC will get to know. 2. MC at some point will be able to buy their old house back. If they move back to their old home and are settled then there they may get pregnant ( up to the dev).

Of course the only one that being pregnant by MC that would be really interesting is the Principle. She is the only one of them that is married. It would be very interesting to see how she explains that to her husband.

Reactions: Aioria619

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The dialogue in the game makes it seem like it could happen, but I wouldn't bet on it. In a sandbox game like this, it could be a massive amount of work to remake renders to show pregnant characters instead of their normal renders. It's either that or eliminate most of the content for the pregnant character.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
I hope that pregnancy shows in the sandbox, but yes, there's a reason why pregnancy content is often saved for ending scenes in most games. We can all hope though, it's definitely been hinted at quite a few times

Reactions: _Maou_
3.70 star(s) 160 Votes