JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is there a way to play with Jill if u catch her masterbating peaking near the window. thanks
No, but it is kind of strange that she still gets mad at MC when he goes into the room and catches her.

Also how to have threesome with Xshop owner and young sister
No. I'm curious what makes you think this might be possible. Is it what Lil says when the XShop owner calls MC to her office?

Reactions: Macinnes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Plus how do i get help with the goons i be talking to the 2 at the poilce station all the time
I don't remember exactly. You have to progress with the motel manager far enough, then you have to make friends with the detectives (go to the police station and discuss interests with both detectives until you maximize relations), then I think a new dialogue option opens up with one or both of the detectives.

It's been discussed several times, search this thread for "goons".

Reactions: Sk1tz

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
I don't remember exactly. You have to progress with the motel manager far enough, then you have to make friends with the detectives (go to the police station and discuss interests with both detectives until you maximize relations), then I think a new dialogue option opens up with one or both of the detectives.

It's been discussed several times, search this thread for "goons".
ok and thanks for the help

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
It was new for v0.26, I am going from memory, but I think it's this:
Choose option to do selfie on the bed. Repeat until sexual tension stops increasing.
Choose option to do handjob where MC cums on Alexa's tits. Repeat until sexual tension stops increasing.
Choose option to do selfie again. It will be a naked selfie. Repeat until sexual tension stops increasing.
Choose option to do blowjob. Repeat until sexual tension stops increasing.
[/QUOTsorry but how do you get to have a selfie with her?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
sorry but how do you get to have a selfie with her?
I think it shows up under Naughty Help when MC speak with Alexa in her bedroom, but only after you have finished the previous Alexa content (v0.25 and older)

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
No Changelog for 0.27?
Straitened Times V0.27
PC:

v0.27 new content:
New content for Lisa, Anna and Mary Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom
and something for Lily Gardner, Cheerleader, Photographer
and others
Update: Case screen

Add: 4 base (7 total) animations
Add: 60 images
Update: 4 images

Reactions: DerKER

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Game Version: 27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The cheat menu should work on all game version, but the experimental changes are version specific
Doesn't work if you use joiplay
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Quick question for everyone using my mods. Would you prefer I keep it the way it is as separate files, or make it more streamlined by removing cheat menu options by making them always active?

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I used a cheat to get everyone's allure to max many updates ago to make the grind less tedious and that has backfiredterribly.
Now I have no idea on what I need to do to get new content, I just try stuff at random and hope to see something new, might even made the grind even worse.
Was there any update on the cellphone to make it clearer on what we need to do to progress with the content?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I used a cheat to get everyone's allure to max many updates ago to make the grind less tedious and that has backfiredterribly.
Now I have no idea on what I need to do to get new content, I just try stuff at random and hope to see something new, might even made the grind even worse.
Was there any update on the cellphone to make it clearer on what we need to do to progress with the content?
Here is my WT for 0.26.1

WT was made using my save from version to version

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

StraitenedTimes 0.26.1 WT.zip - the wt

saves.zip, it has 0.24.1 save, 0.25.0 save and completed 0.26.1 save

Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte and Lauren
Best bet is probably consulting the walkthrough

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Quick question for everyone using my mods. Would you prefer I keep it the way it is as separate files, or make it more streamlined by removing cheat menu options by making them always active?
I prefer the options. Some just don't want the money grind. Others dislike the conflict, and some want it all. Also gives a quick understanding of what is changed, and what can't be. But in the end it's up to YOU. If it's too much bother to have the menu in, remove it. Better to have a cheat mod, than not.

Reactions: AVM666

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I prefer the options. Some just don't want the money grind. Others dislike the conflict, and some want it all. Also gives a quick understanding of what is changed, and what can't be. But in the end it's up to YOU. If it's too much bother to have the menu in, remove it. Better to have a cheat mod, than not.
I'll keep the old menu, as it's easy to use, guaranteed to work on all versions of the game, and as you said gives people options. but I'll make an "all in one" that makes changes to the game itself with quality of life features that'll come with it's own menu with the downside that I have to update it every new version.

Reactions: Humlebien

-PandaMan-

Nov 19, 2017
Could someone help me out not sure why just downloaded and extracted but game will not launch from exe

Edit: when i use the exe in admin and non nothing comes up in task manager as well

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes