Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I have not played this since around v 0.17 so it's been a while. I recently started up a new game with v 0.26.2 and have enjoyed the new content and seeing what has changed. My biggest peeve that I did not remember is the translation to Engrish. It is strong in this one. The developer needs to engage some English speaking translators to fix it because a lot of the dialogue reads like gibberish or is really difficult to figure out what is being conveyed. Much of what is released on here is written by non-native authors and I get that. Most is not too bad so I just ignore it, but this one is bad and really needs fixing.

Reactions: almostsentient

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
You are right. But it should happen. Hell by now Both Sisters, Mom, Principle and Motel Manager all should be Pregnant. It could come in the future. After all they are still living in the motel. But that might change since their old house is still for sale and it is a location you can visit. Now there is only 2 reasons I can come up with that their old house is a spot MC can visit. 1. Some MILF/family is going to buy it that MC will get to know. 2. MC at some point will be able to buy their old house back. If they move back to their old home and are settled then there they may get pregnant ( up to the dev).

Of course the only one that being pregnant by MC that would be really interesting is the Principle. She is the only one of them that is married. It would be very interesting to see how she explains that to her husband.
Actually the Bank Manager is married too and makes her hubby wear a condom. She only lets M/C cream her pie.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Actually the Bank Manager is married too and makes her hubby wear a condom. She only lets M/C cream her pie.
Keep in mind, 'The Pill' sometimes fails(condoms as well) and it would not be far fetched if the Lit Teacher(or Mia for example) ended up preggers.
Tons of possibilities but like with any Story/VN, depends on what the Dev is willing to write about.
Just food for thought.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
you are right I forget her. But I haven't been going to see her much lately. Plus technically Mom and Step Mom are both still married but Dad is in jail and doesn't look like he will ever get out.

Main reason I brought up Principle is she was worried about getting pregnant and feared having to tell her husband. The Bank manager doesn't seem to care one way or the other.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Keep in mind, 'The Pill' sometimes fails(condoms as well) and it would not be far fetched if the Lit Teacher(or Mia for example) ended up preggers.
Tons of possibilities but like with any Story/VN, depends on what the Dev is willing to write about.
Just food for thought.
Wouldn't it be a heck of a twist if Dad got out of Jail to find out Both his Wives, all 4 daughters, his sister-in-law and the bank manager were all pregnant. Along with their neighbor ( who I have a feeling good old Dad was hitting that on the side as well) and her daughter were pregnant as well.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS v2

THESE ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. USE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH THE EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS COMES WITH IT'S OWN CHEAT MENU

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Experimental Cheats V2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The cheat menu should work on all game version, but the experimental changes are version specific
Doesn't work if you use joiplay
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Updated the Experimental cheats to be more streamlined, and added time controls. Please read how to use them in the spoiler. I recommend a new game if you use EC V2, but I'm not sure if anything would actually break if you didn't. As it now comes with it's own cheat menu you MUST first remove the old cheat menu if you're using it (It's named CustomCheatMenu.rpy in the "game" folder, just delete or move it) as they conflict. Most of the old menus options are pointless if you're using the new experimental cheats anyway, and the new cheat menu only has a few options. If the time controls don't break anything I will add them to the normal cheat menu.

Reactions: EmeraldSword

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Straitened Times V0.27
PC:

v0.27 new content:
New content for Lisa, Anna and Mary Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom
and something for Lily Gardner, Cheerleader, Photographer
and others
Update: Case screen

Add: 4 base (7 total) animations
Add: 60 images