Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
Just wondering what happens if u don't attend school. dose the game end if u get expelled.

Also can u touch mom in bed while she sleeps School rating is on 97%

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Just wondering what happens if u don't attend school. dose the game end if u get expelled.

Also can u touch mom in bed while she sleeps School rating is on 97%
Duh.

You cannot progress if you dont go to certain places, so school is one of them. Never come across getting expelled...

Ive not idea what your second point was.. doesnt make sense to me.

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
Duh.

You cannot progress if you dont go to certain places, so school is one of them. Never come acorss getting expelled...

Ive not idea what your second point was.. doesnt make sense to me.

i mean is in the mornings mom is sleeping can u touch her breasts or pussy

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Plus the younger sister pretty much telling you to get her pregnant and the multiple references to the mom being on the pill. I suspect one of the goals in the game will be to get the mom off her pills
also Lit Teacher mentioned she was on the pill so it was ok to cum in her. So I agree there are too many times the Pill or pregnancy has been mentioned for it not to be something in the future. Plus MC hasn't even got to have sex with the Aunt, Step Mom , Step sisters, Neighbor and Neighbor's daughter yet. Also the Lawyer and Sex shop owner having gone bareback yet. So no telling what all they well say when MC begins to have sex with them bareback.

by they way this Dev really needs to add that girl in the black top in their class as a character MC and talk and flirt with and build up to having sex with,.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
and... i still have no idea about what are you talking about :)
can you tell me in easy english - what i missed here? without puzzle.
Yeah, Im trying to help them too, but am left with silly posts confusing me too... I suspect Drink or Drugs, I dunno which, but someone is on them.

I just block people who cannot write a sensible statement or question. Too often people confuse the word game, with something else. These are supposed to be played through, not rushed to the end point. If people cannot be bothered then just use unren and see the images/videos without the need of the game play.

Im as confused as you are as I was offering to help them too, but its gone beyond that now.

If you do get a sensible reply from them, let us know what it was... lol

Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
Starting a new post to list what's new for v0.27 for players that have already completed v0.26, since those are by far the most common posts in this thread. I'll try to keep it updated daily. Reply with additions and I'll add them, or corrections in case any of these are from older versions.

Lisa Gardner (Mom) - Fully naked modeling session
- When MC is sharing a room with Jill or Lil, go to the girl's room at 0:00 and join them to sleep, then get the option to wait for an opportunity with Lisa where she will give MC a handjob while the sister is sleeping next to him. This might take more than one attempt. [thanks to demude] See this as "HJ near sleeping daughter" under Sleeping Together on Lisa's Progress page.

Lily Gardner (Younger Sister) - When you share a room with Lily, go there after family dinner and there's a short scene where she leaves the bathroom door open while she's changing clothes. (this might be older than 0.27, please confirm).

Anna Gardner (Stepmother) - Fully naked modeling session.
- Dry humping with her during martial arts training in the basement. See this event as "grinding" under Training in Anna's Progress page. (this might be older than 0.27, please confirm).

Mary Gardner (Older Stepsister) - Do boyfriend training and choose blowjob. The option for "Fuck" will appear the next time MC does boyfriend training with Mary. MC must have a condom with him to have sex with Mary. See this event as "Fuck" under Training on Mary's Progress page.

Kate Jensen (Aunt) - Lick her breast during meditation. See this event as "Licking Boob" under Meditation on Kate's Progress page

Lauren Larsen (Neighbor mother) - Help her with Gardening, select "No, only gardening" several times. See this event as "garage flirt", "garage grope" and "garage kiss" under Backyard Help on Lauren's Progress page.

Bridget Larsen (Cheerleader Neighbor) - Finger her during video games. See this event as "Play with pussy" under Playing Video Games on Bridgitte's Progress page.

Sam Kelley (Photographer) - Get reward from modeling session and the option to jerk off on her is available. See this event as a "Jerk to her" (there will now be two events with the same name which is a minor bug) on Sam's Progress page.
anything new cuzz ?

Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
i keep get getting this error code

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch_FatCop.rpy", line 249, in <module>
AttributeError: 'CaseRecord' object has no attribute 'KnowAboutSisPregnancy'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 773, in script call
File "ch_FatCop.rpyc", line 503, in script call
File "ch_FatCop.rpyc", line 547, in script call
File "ch_FatCop.rpyc", line 249, in script
File "D:\rouugee\sttimes\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\rouugee\sttimes\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\rouugee\sttimes\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ch_FatCop.rpy", line 249, in <module>
AttributeError: 'CaseRecord' object has no attribute 'KnowAboutSisPregnancy'
however its not big deal i just saw many people talking about who's going to get pragnanet
and the name of error i always get is ( KnowAboutSisPregnancy ) so ...
i this it will be Lil

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
And for others who have this bug
KeyError: u'SleepGroup'

It will be fixed in the next update
Right now you can use console code:
Relations["OldSis"].allure.Adders["SleepWatchMomHJ"].Family = "sleepTogetherGroup"
I was going to go in and try this, but I went to the phone and it didn't crash when I tried, even though it was 100% reproducible before when clicking on Jill's picture to see her contact info. I had just triggered the two scenes where Lisa gives MC a handjob while sleeping between her and Lil and her and Jill. It doesn't seem to crash after that, which kind of make sense given the console code above seems to be related to the event with Lisa and Jill.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS v2

THESE ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. USE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH THE EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS COMES WITH IT'S OWN CHEAT MENU

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Experimental Cheats V2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The cheat menu should work on all game version, but the experimental changes are version specific
Doesn't work if you use joiplay
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
what is the game version needed for experimental chats

Reactions: yrban7477

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded the new version, I started a new game and this error appeared. What can it be?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_BankManager.rpy", line 197, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableDict' object has no attribute 'Records'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 166, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 726, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 747, in script call
  File "ch_BankManager.rpyc", line 11, in script
  File "C:\Users\Thiago Tomas\Desktop\Games\[Ren'Py] StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Thiago Tomas\Desktop\Games\[Ren'Py] StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch_BankManager.rpy", line 197, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableDict' object has no attribute 'Records'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.27.0
Thu May 26 20:30:45 2022

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes