loqex

Aug 5, 2016
FYI v0.27.0 Compressed version is buggy.

So far I haven't haven't seen any bugs with the non compressed version using .26 save games.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
thank for shareing
New Content :
Lisa M : enter bathroom when she inside, fingering
Alexa StepYS : go to step family living room when she is alone, watch tv with her, cuddle + show tit
Mary StepOS : further training, flirt mc naked + she topless + naked + touch cock + hj
Mia OSfriend : help her during double training, must have alt room, f her
Jill OldSis : after massage, f her bareback. YS join
Lily YoungSis : after date, f her bareback, creampie. join OS
Victoria FLawyer : on weekend, go to the firm. weekend meeting, sneak + clingy + officehj
Kate MAunt : sleep event, she ask jerk + watch jerk + kiss jerk, sleep together + flatter + cuddle. go jog with her, she flash her tit
this is full save 0.18.0
can you name everything from 0.18 on latest update?

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
It's been a while since i played, is there anything new with the school principal besides the blowjob and that scene on table with her naked?

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
those aint codes those are instructions for editing files ..i cant find the files so much easyer to pop a console IF i had commands
MotelMyRoom.SingleBedReservedUntil=300
MotelMyBath.BroknLockReservedUntil=300
MotelMyRoom.AdulTVReservedUntil=300
And when you rent the alt room once
MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil=300
There are others
MotelGirlsRoom.
MotelGirlsBath.
Use same as in MyRoom

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
those aint codes those are instructions for editing files ..i cant find the files so much easyer to pop a console IF i had commands
Did you click on the "Cheats" link? Because from your answer it seems you opened something else.

You just have to press SHIFT and O at the same time to open the console, then type one of the cheats. No need to individually modify the game files.

So for example if you press SHIFT+O
then type
Player.Money= 1000000

you will suddenly be a millionaire.

Any other questions?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
what about relationships i wanna go on a fucking spree instead of kiss here kiss there
Are you kidding me? Allure, opinion and conflict cheats are all in the link I posted, try read it better.

Problem is, you can have maximum relationships with a character but it you didn't unlock the sex scenes it will be of little use of you (the game has variables that check if you completed the prerequisite steps to arrive at a specific point in the story e.g. if you never heard of your stepfamily you will not be shown the option to ask about them, or if you don't train mary with all the steps you will be unable to fuck her)

So you can go from 0 to 200 in relation and allure, but that doesn't mean you will unlock everything. On the contrary, you will probably miss some scene, which is one of the main complaints around here with the phone clues being so underdeveloped that every time a new update comes out, a it's a hunt for the new content.

Reactions: str8up and Chaosguy

waltage

May 19, 2017
StraitenedTimes-0.19.2-pc\renpy
search for the file 00console.rpy
open it with notepad or notepad++
search for config.console = False, change it to config.console = True
save
not working

Detective quest is endless
this game is unplayable

Falzet

Sep 24, 2019
is there a full save game file for the new version. 0.27

while trying to open the phone, I got this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1424, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1424, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1440, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1441, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1449, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1453, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1619, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1619, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1647, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1650, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1654, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1669, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1671, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1706, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1711, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1717, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1718, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1739, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1740, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1740, in <module>
File "game/PersonClass.rpy", line 361, in GetAddersList
File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 243, in GetVariablesList
File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 230, in GetSortedList
File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 230, in <lambda>
KeyError: u'SleepGroup'

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
some of us i guess are not as smart as you and require more detailed information as to codes and i did detail what i wanted
dont see anything in there with what to put for relationships again sorry not as smart as you but thanks for your time
Okay, it seemed to me that you were trolling, if that's not the case here are step-by-step instructions on how to use the cheats:

01.png

I'll use Lisa as an example, look at her opinion and allure value here:

02.png

From a point in the game where you are NOT in the middle of a scene and press SHIFT+O (O is the letter, not the number 0) and the screen should become grey and let you type commands.
There is no need to alter game files to enable the console, it's already activated; you just have to use SHIFT+O to open it.

03.png

Now we try the commands to change value of opinion and allure:

04.png

05.png

Beware, the cheat must be typed correctly (often just typing "value" instead of "Value" or adding a space, or missing a period will give an error message.

Now that we used the cheats we wanted, just press Esc to return to the game and check if Lisa's stats are different

06.png

Et voila!

If you have any doubt about the cheats, feel free to ask.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Hi, Shift + O is not working.
Just to write off any possibility, I know these can seem dumb questions:
- Are you playing on PC?
- Are you pressing SHIFT and O at the same time?
- Are you pressing just those two keys? (Sometimes people think that "SHIFT+O" means pressing also the "+" key...)
- Are you sure you are not pressing SHIFT and 0 (the number)?

If the answer is yes for all of the above, then you can actually need to modify the game files to enable the console, as explained a couple of posts above, but as I said it seems unlikely since the game has the console already enabled since update 0.20 at least.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Okay, it seemed to me that you were trolling, if that's not the case here are step-by-step instructions on how to use the cheats:

View attachment 1833844

I'll use Lisa as an example, look at her opinion and allure value here:

View attachment 1833846

From a point in the game where you are NOT in the middle of a scene and press SHIFT+O (O is the letter, not the number 0) and the screen should become grey and let you type commands.
There is no need to alter game files to enable the console, it's already activated; you just have to use SHIFT+O to open it.

View attachment 1833847

Now we try the commands to change value of opinion and allure:

View attachment 1833850

View attachment 1833852

Beware, the cheat must be typed correctly (often just typing "value" instead of "Value" or adding a space, or missing a period will give an error message.

Now that we used the cheats we wanted, just press Esc to return to the game and check if Lisa's stats are different

View attachment 1833855

Et voila!

If you have any doubt about the cheats, feel free to ask.
thanks very much that helped

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes