Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There is no error there. You didn't even started the quest.
When your relations with mom will become naughty enough (like jerking you off by your request), she will ask you to attend the shrink
but if I don't hurry it fails the quest so if I ask Mom to stay to watch me jerk off is that what triggers it

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
So let's see whats's new if i got it all right...
- Lisa gives you handjob and titjob at bathroom
- Lily gives blowjob at morning
- Principal grinds cock over shorts
- Motel Manager suntan at pool naked
- Bank manager lets you cum on her and pays better
But what about Sam Kelley, new job and new location. I also found nothing new with maid..
Sam Kelly is a photographer. You can find jobs from her for a milf model searching the web. The studio is....in the same area as the mall.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
So let's see whats's new if i got it all right...
- Lisa gives you handjob and titjob at bathroom
- Lily gives blowjob at morning
- Principal grinds cock over shorts
- Motel Manager suntan at pool naked
- Bank manager lets you cum on her and pays better
But what about Sam Kelley, new job and new location. I also found nothing new with maid..
how to trigger the principal event?

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
how to trigger the principal event?
The only thing i have found with the principal is she sits next to you on the couch and strokes your leg and cock over your pants. There is also a scene to carry boxes to increase attendance. Both are just locked behind opinion and score. So just discuss interests until you unlock it, not sure if sexual interest is required but you can get some from carrying multiple boxes from the attendance request. If there is anything else I haven't seen it.

Last edited:

antmtony

Aug 4, 2018
Is there any sex scenes with Lisa, not just kissing and handys but actual ones. Been, playing for awhile and not sure if I'm wasting my time on scenes that aren't there yet.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there incest patch for ver 0.7.1? I'll rephrase it, incest patch 0.7 works with game ver 0.7.1?

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, patch 0.7 is the latest and works with other game versions
thanks bro (y)

Can share the latest SAVE 7.1 ?
(I like this game but I have a problem with the UI)
it is not 100% save 68 page

Is there any sex scenes with Lisa, not just kissing and handys but actual ones. Been, playing for awhile and not sure if I'm wasting my time on scenes that aren't there yet.
If Lisa is mom(sorry forgot her name, but i think it is her) max you can see i think bj in car(or some tease). I am pretty sure there will be no sex until late 0.90+

Last edited:
Reactions: aunkub11

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Okay I think I've got everything except the bank storyline. How do you get that?
you need to talk with everyone in family about father, go to prison to meet father talk to him about lawyer, google lawyer company and go there to do appointment etc.

Georgeantony

Sep 24, 2020
Which is latest one?
1.Straitened Times [v0.7.1] [HRelease] or 2. Posted on SEP 11, 2020 AT 10:55 PM Straitened Times v0.5.2 pc public buildl by

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes