NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Well...
I hope there will be a " Straitened Times [v0.7.2] [HRelease] " because the contacts page still does not report information in 'most' locations <SIGH>

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I also want to know how to start visiting the shrink. Someone said it was supposed to be an option after day 50, but I don't see it. Is there an event that has to happen?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I also want to know how to start visiting the shrink. Someone said it was supposed to be an option after day 50, but I don't see it. Is there an event that has to happen?
if i remember correctly while in your room or the girl's room alone with mom. she will start a conversation with you about her talking to your teacher. She will tell you to speak with your teacher to set up the the session. the teacher is the shrink/therapist

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I think the new job is getting mom to model.
Yes and doesn't seem like anyone else will do it. But i haven't tried that lawyer or the female cop yet. Not that crazy about the female cop in a bikini but that lawyer might be a sight! Bank manager would have been hot but she refused

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I was really hoping this update would have more of the Second mother in it. the Second Mother having more of a active role and talking more with MC i believe will cause Lisa to act more boldly with MC. that "little green monster" (jealousy) is a great motivator

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I am really enjoying this game. The grind isn't to bad once you figure out how to optimize your day. The big killer for me is the engrish. It is next level cringe at some points. The renders look great and the characters are pretty decent. I do get a few traceback errors on some of the overnight events, other than that I haven't seen many issues. I do want an extra large boot to stash up the ass of the Toy Store owner though.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the shrink mission doesn't work I got the part where Mom asks the mc to go to counseling with her but I spoke to the lit teacher every day she says nothing and on the weekends I can enter the school

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
the shrink mission doesn't work I got the part where Mom asks the mc to go to counseling with her but I spoke to the lit teacher every day she says nothing and on the weekends I can enter the school
I failed it the first time through. After a certain point if you start getting frisky with her, she will demand you go at 18:00 that day. Then you need to do it weekly from there.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
oh ok I've just been masturbating while she's there
Yeah, that should trigger it. But the first time she says it, she will schedule the appt for 18:00 the same day. If you fail that, you should have the option to make a request from the Lit teacher the next time you see her. I generally talk to her on a Tuesday so it falls between work days with Lil.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes