Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
What do I have to do to make the MC start visiting the shrink?
I see no options on the teacher, no options on the mother. I don't know how to initiate it.

Trouble89

Jan 12, 2018
the only animation is in the principle's office she is stroking him small and you have to watch closely!

No There is also a animation for the mother in Bathroom if you are masturbating and also one for the younger sister if you wake up at 7 am weekdays

Nov 8, 2019
Wish the game was clearer about how to unlock some events. Even some hint like "Maybe I should ask mom to drive me to school..." could help a ton. I have no clue how many events I've missed/not accidentally bump into yet.

Reactions: PhantomStranger

greg 101

May 11, 2017
they do not have mac version, so I ask you...
Links:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
very first of it is a conversation between MC & Mother (if i remember correctly) Then speak with teacher at class or her home and click on request for "attend session". I have found Tuesdays & Thursdays it be the best since they don't interfere with working with Lily at the toy shop.
Be ready cause it seems there is about 4-5 sessions that just keep repeating over & over again. But you have to go or Mother will get mad ( i forget one week) at you and no blowjob/handjob in the car if she is mad for missing that weeks session

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
very first of it is a conversation between MC & Mother (if i remember correctly) Then speak with teacher at class or her home and click on request for "attend session". I have found Tuesdays & Thursdays it be the best since they don't interfere with working with Lily at the toy shop.
Be ready cause it seems there is about 4-5 sessions that just keep repeating over & over again. But you have to go or Mother will get mad at you and no blowjob/handjob in the car if she is mad

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Straitened Times [v0.7.1] [HRelease]

Original Size: 488.06 MB
Compressed Size: 108MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
How to do Old Sis/Jill job quest? Where do I have to go to trigger that?
can't do old sis job yet. Anything in the task that has (unresolved) beside it hasn't been put in the game yet. (at least that's what i have been told) Those are future quest to be added later

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
To much grind not enough explanation as to what the hell should be done.
Very confusing game, multiple things that need to be done are a strain and failing almost all the time at school is normal, cause either you do this or look for job or sleep cause running out of energy all the freaking time.
2 out of 5, at best

Reactions: randomguy
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes