ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
for those who are interested:

v0.7 new content:
New character - Sam Kelley
New content for Lisa and Lily Gardner, Sam Kelley, Principal, Motel Manager, Maid and Bank Manager
New Tasks screen
Update: all tasks
new location
new job
Update: gallery screen

Add: 3 animations
Add: 70+ images
Update: 7 images

Fix: rebalance and other small fixes
Can you give us some background or idea who this Sam Kelly is? I may have missed it but i dont see anything about them here or the Patreon sight. Im guessing Sam is the chick on the hood of the grey car in the long dress (logo picture) but could be wrong about that

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
How the hell game is uploaded early this time
never mind thanks who ever did this

Nov 1, 2019
I found the contacts cause a crash and when it stopped the only thing the contacts does is give me the ability to change the alias. no stats or extra information at all. Also, when I go into the bathroom to masturbate it gives the grey screen.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
anyone have a list of the levels of allure? lowest to highest. That would help in knowing exactly where MC has the girl sexually.

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
hi it me, i find 2 bug so for in the same room here the file. 1 in the bathroom and 2 in the in the badrom, i seed the save. the be ford the 2 bug

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_MotelMyRoom.rpy", line 797, in <module>
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 680, in script call
File "loc_MotelMyRoom.rpyc", line 797, in script
File "G:\New folder (4)\StraitenedTimes-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\New folder (4)\StraitenedTimes-0.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/loc_MotelMyRoom.rpy", line 797, in <module>
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.7.0
Tue Sep 22 13:08:04 2020

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Sorry, but what exactly is the new content with Lisa. I haven't found any, and it's all I'm interested in seeing.

Reactions: Aran06
Mar 25, 2018
anybody able to get the principal's animation scene? i saw in the gallery that there's an available animation scene for her but it's not showing up during the game

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Is it just me or does it seem Jill is the real problem child of the "Family"! She is hardly ever around but she can't seem to get along with any one of the other 3

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Sorry, but what exactly is the new content with Lisa. I haven't found any, and it's all I'm interested in seeing.
seems to do with this new character Sam Kelly. At least that's all I have found so far. I will say the new Lily content sort of caught me off guard and was a nice surprise. Not sure i really liked all she said during it, but i'm sure there are those who will love it

Reactions: Jack-ish

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Anyone clatify what new scenes there is with the principal?
so far all i have seen new with the Principal is he animated while rubbing MC's cock through his shorts while sitting on the sofa. There might be more but that's all I have seen so far

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes