Punther

Jun 15, 2018
mom-boob grope, kissing, handjob, blowjob
old sis-masturbation, handjob, rubbing on her thigh
ysis-kissing, handjob, masturbate to her
maid-you can get her naked and masturbate to her
You left out:
bank manager - handjob (maybe more, but that's as far as I got with her)

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a way of increasing the size of the text in the little hint/instruction windows? Cause they're completely illegible to me.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I still love this game but it seems like its stalling out. The grind is nearing QSP levels and the save games are impossible to edit. I'm not sure how others are editing stats to unlock things like the mothers blowjob option but I feel like there needs to be at least a hint system in place to point players in the right direct for how to advance the girls plot lines.

Grind is ok but you have to at least show the player both the carrot at the end of the stick and the road to get to the carrot.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
for mom and the bl
I still love this game but it seems like its stalling out. The grind is nearing QSP levels and the save games are impossible to edit. I'm not sure how others are editing stats to unlock things like the mothers blowjob option but I feel like there needs to be at least a hint system in place to point players in the right direct for how to advance the girls plot lines.

Grind is ok but you have to at least show the player both the carrot at the end of the stick and the road to get to the carrot.
for mom blowjob just keep paying her to drive you to school. with update may have to get her to drive you on saturday when lily doesn't invite herself to come along. hope that helps

Reactions: Hybris

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
for mom and the bl

for mom blowjob just keep paying her to drive you to school. with update may have to get her to drive you on saturday when lily doesn't invite herself to come along. hope that helps
by the way i get what you are saying about the carrot & stick. Seems the Dev is giving us more of the STICK then the carrot. The best thing the MC was getting was those morning blowjobs from Mom on the way to school. Dev took those away by Lily inviting herself along for the ride. All we got in place of blowjob was Lily flashing her pussy. We can see her pussy anytime she is living in MC's room!! So we didnt gain anything but lost 5 days of blowjobs

Reactions: hentai charley

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
by the way i get what you are saying about the carrot & stick. Seems the Dev is giving us more of the STICK then the carrot. The best thing the MC was getting was those morning blowjobs from Mom on the way to school. Dev took those away by Lily inviting herself along for the ride. All we got in place of blowjob was Lily flashing her pussy. We can see her pussy anytime she is living in MC's room!! So we didnt gain anything but lost 5 days of blowjobs
You don't have to drive to school. You can drive somewhere else, then walk there.

Reactions: hentai charley

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You don't have to drive to school. You can drive somewhere else, then walk there.
yes have her drive MC anywhere on Saturday. I started that reply before I remembered the update changed Monday - Friday with Lily inviting herself along. I got the blowjobs going before the update was done. Was much easier to get to blowjobs having mom drive MC to school daily (without Lily!)

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
yes have her drive MC anywhere on Saturday. I started that reply before I remembered the update changed Monday - Friday with Lily inviting herself along. I got the blowjobs going before the update was done. Was much easier to get to blowjobs having mom drive MC to school daily (without Lily!)
I mean - you can drive to some other place (like Downtown) Monday - Friday and Lily won't invite herself. And you still have time to get to School

A little more complicated, but it lets you decide which event you want to see

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
thanks i havent trie
I mean - you can drive to some other place (like Downtown) Monday - Friday and Lily won't invite herself. And you still have time to get to School

A little more complicated, but it lets you decide which event you want to see
thanks i haven't tried that. But i tend to use that extra hour at school to max out those discussion topics

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes