Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
about pregnancy - its 1 thing to fuck your mother and sisters, but to pregnent them its other thing.....not sure this will be good idea to have option to pregnant all women, maybe lower, neighbor and other lateral women, just my opinion (or have option for contraceptives pills)

Reactions: scummbagg

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
about pregnancy - its 1 thing to fuck your mother and sisters, but to pregnent them its other thing.....not sure this will be good idea to have option to pregnant all women, maybe lower, neighbor and other lateral women, just my opinion (or have option for contraceptives pills)
Don't use the patch file then, and contraceptive pill is already in the game so it's up to the DEV on how it's used.

If you really want your opinion to be heard and have a say on the direction of the game, Patreon is where you'll get the DEV's attention.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
if you look! nature is against it they aint fertile enymore? one who can be prego is Kate "Aunt" she is 39 and the stepsisters
i tryed to play the game ! No incest Mom and sisters no sex! Teacher YES she is young and fertile. Hotcop and Lawyer young and ferile!

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes