ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
about pregnancy - its 1 thing to fuck your mother and sisters, but to pregnent them its other thing.....not sure this will be good idea to have option to pregnant all women, maybe lower, neighbor and other lateral women, just my opinion (or have option for contraceptives pills)
It is just a Game. If MC knocks up his Mom, Sisters, half-sisters, Step Mom and Aunt is it no big deal cause it is Just A GAME. I bet you have played some shooter game like Ghost Recon. Not sure it is a good idea to run around shooting people but that is exactly what you do in games like that. But it was ok cause it is just a game. Same thing applies here

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
It is just a Game. If MC knocks up his Mom, Sisters, half-sisters, Step Mom and Aunt is it no big deal cause it is Just A GAME. I bet you have played some shooter game like Ghost Recon. Not sure it is a good idea to run around shooting people but that is exactly what you do in games like that. But it was ok cause it is just a game. Same thing applies here
yea its a game! that lost the main story! everthing focus on "insest" things you have to do and you have no time ? Bla Bla Bla
Here game paused
everything done but still cant give Kate a baby

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
StraitenedTimes-0.33.0

v0.33 new content
:
New content for Anna Gardner, Lawyer, Detective, Neighbor Cheerleader, PE teacher
and something for Lisa, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, Lit Teacher, Judge, Bank Manager and others
Fix: Mary & Alexa missing dialogues error
Fix: Maid girlfriend condiotion

Add: 5 base (9 total) animations
Add: 90+ images
Update: 9 images

PC:

Picions

Aug 30, 2022
StraitenedTimes-0.33.0

v0.33 new content
:
New content for Anna Gardner, Lawyer, Detective, Neighbor Cheerleader, PE teacher
and something for Lisa, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, Lit Teacher, Judge, Bank Manager and others
Fix: Mary & Alexa missing dialogues error
Fix: Maid girlfriend condiotion

Add: 5 base (9 total) animations
Add: 90+ images
Update: 9 images

PC:
Can't open the link :(

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
I got the new version there is nothing existing for this version even the no much change
really? I have it too and found some new stuff, although I havent figured out all of the triggering events yet which is annoying. Perhaps you just need to follow some console command stuff to look up what youve not unlocked or are you just a troll?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes