McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
"v0.33 new content:
New content for Anna Gardner, Lawyer, Detective, Neighbor Cheerleader, PE teacher
and something for Lisa, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, Lit Teacher, Judge, Bank Manager and others
Fix: Mary & Alexa missing dialogues error
Fix: Maid girlfriend condiotion"

Here goes new image/video files that I found:
[may not cover all new scenes, example: if they use all ready exsisting images/backgrounds but with new dialogue]

Anna Gardner = video: Boobjob in shower
+Anna Gardner = image: new location: garage [I guess she shows you garage or if/when she gives you ride, just a single image of her.]
Lawyer + Detective = video: threesome sex [after drinking/party?]
Neighbor Cheerleader = video: blowjob [goto class, she pulls aside, option to skip class, school bathroom]
PE teacher = images: scene of her drunk [non-nude] and flirting/touching you, downtown at night in her truck?
+PE teacher = images: a minor scene involving the cheerleaders at school gym [non-nude]
Lisa = images: extended boob check scene [aka: walking in on her self breast message], just mc touching/sucking boobs
Mary = video: bareback sex [bring it up, she thinks about it and then agrees][both inside/outside ending images in folder]
Alexa Gardner = video: just her talking? [I couldn't find any more new images/videos anywhere involving her???]
Kate Jensen = images: she steps on mc while in her uniform + cunninglingus [w and w/o panties]
Neighbor Mom = images: bottomless while praying
+Neighbor Mom = image: catches you jerking it to her masterbating in study
Lit Teacher = images: Lily catches her giving you a blowjob [at school]
Judge = images: she just sends you selfies? [including a vag shot]
Bank Manager = images: extended? modeling session

So, one new sex scene + a bareback alternative scene.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
i think for lauren there's an update to the sneaking inside minigame. enter the house at 2300 and you'll see her in her study, she masturbates but then catches you, and that gives you the option to sleep with her.

also the gym teacher can be found in the downtown district at night drunk.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
this game is in a serious need of a walkthrouh mod of some sort
Agree, at least a mod to avoid the nasty RNG which this game has, sometimes it's even impossible to avoid the randomness using "GData.Time" or "GData.Date".

It's a great game, i'm enjoying, but this game must have a mod against RNG.

Reactions: fufu123

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
How can I take off Neighbor Mom's pants and pray?
What's the trigger? I saw her masturbating in the study room, and I got caught.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Agree, at least a mod to avoid the nasty RNG which this game has, sometimes it's even impossible to avoid the randomness using "GData.Time" or "GData.Date".

It's a great game, i'm enjoying, but this game must have a mod against RNG.
not only the rng. the ambiguity of objectives and needed stat points is like big brother all over again. even big bro has some sort of quests

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Right thank you but i didn't say it properly.Didn't mean cheats but simply i meant when you gain or lose opinion it said you gained (3.5 opinion) instead of your opinion improved i don't know what did it but i liked the micro control it gave me. so it said in the phone Lisa opinion best friend(100) when i was at max with her.
Probably still confusing but haven't rely been using English much.
Sadly, this I don't know.
If a stat is lost, I try to build it up again. That's all I do. Or use one of those formulas to increase said lost stat. Sorry.

Reactions: NothingLives

XavierCui

Oct 25, 2019
i think for lauren there's an update to the sneaking inside minigame. enter the house at 2300 and you'll see her in her study, she masturbates but then catches you, and that gives you the option to sleep with her.

also the gym teacher can be found in the downtown district at night drunk.
dont know why when I sneek into her house at 23:00 nothing but been caught by her

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Kate has to be spending the night in the room you're renting, so give her the key to the room for her sleeping place, then invite lil to stepfamily dinner and the invite will be there.
i followed your WT so i gave the key to kate and the opinions are at 100. but when i invite lil the option to invite kate doesn't work

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Hi!
I built a mod menu and I'm sharing it with you.

Contents:
Full Allure/Opinion With All - no conflict
Refill Discuss Interests
Refill Energy
Drain Energy To Sleep
-- Motel Cheats
Infinite All (SingleBed, AduldTV, BrokenLock, AltRoom)
Turn Off Single Bed
-- Other Cheats
Modeling Job
900000 Money
SchoolAttendance (never lost (auto))

Just put inside game folder.
Press K to open.

Enjoy!

In additional whe have the gibs6100 mod`s attached. For more informations, go to https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
And now we wait. Patiently

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes