Jul 31, 2017
how to open a bar??
+1 when i go to town when they leave it doesnt go and the time dont change, if i hold the skip button down it works and i can go to the mall but nothing gets triggered for bar.

nevermind it triggered in the residential are after i bare backed her.

Last edited:

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone just have a save file? It can even be from the last update, the mod just doesn't work for joiplay I dont think.

avaunt

Apr 22, 2020
I seem to have gotten stuck with Lisa. I unlocked her content until the last hint at the bottom of her progress screen was "There may be more opportunity to raise sexual tension in Her living place during Sleeping Together". The problem is, their relations are already so depraved that nothing happens when they sleep together. Even though there's another hint under the rubric of Sleeping Together that confirms that tension could be raised this way.

Edit: I just had to keep doing the Sleep Together action. Eventually the new opportunities appeared.

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.32.0

I started a new game, followed my wt and reworked it from start to end, don't ask where 0.32.0 content starts at, because it's mixed in with all the old content

I used the mod called suchmod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes-0.32.0-pc\game

The options i used in the mod
money
motel cheats - infinite all - so i don't have to worry about buying them over and over
modeling job - which i used near the end

I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after a update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update.

StraitenedTimes 0.32.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren and Jaslene PE Teacher

my 0.32.0 save and persistent file, the persistent file is the gallery, if you don't move that over as well, the gallery will be empty
please update mod for v0.33.0, tks

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There was a scene with the PE teacher when I tried talking to Brigitte after school, after they skipped the afternoon class for a blowjob.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
where i can get the scene with th principal and the teacher?, the gam tell there is one.
listen to one who playd this game a loooong tome?
what do you whant? incest? no way from my site
LIT Teacher use pills?
PETeacher to old
Principal to old
Hotelmanager to old
Mia ? use pills
Judge to old
Stepmom to old
Neg mom to old
and so on
do something new!
Bankmanager Nahhhh you have to be criminal
Party by Lawyer? what the fuck! dont use anything on that
so what is left? A HOLE LOT OF WASTET TIME
This game is Boring you cant do nothing
Aint follow a timeline! any update? Incest and things WHY!!!!
I whant to have sex
KATE Jensen the aunt ! Bareback make that sexy thing pregnant
But no ewery update more incest!!!!!
ill wait to 2033 maybe DEV vill thinkt?
But by this time line she is to old to? 39 now 50 then???????
Come on DEV make this game wort to play again

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
don't worry, pal. Together we will make America great again. Keep working. We will contact you again when you needed.
what? IM not american! i dont like incest!
this game ned to follow timeline
only one thing to say! be realistick ells!
To the DEV!!!! maybe i dont have say this? but i do "SLAVA UKRAINE"
MAY Russia fel the pain
IM sorry to say that
I had friends in Russia? Silence when i try to contac them? WHY cant people live in peace! Why do one idiot try to destrey the world

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes