Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How do I unlock Brigitte and her mom? I remember then from when I played last time, but on my current playthrough I'm at around day 200, already fucked most characters and still nothing from them
Have you met the neighbor dude yet? You have to go to the classroom AT 9. You can't use the go to class button at the school entrance. Eventually the dude will invite you to dinner.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
How do I unlock Brigitte and her mom? I remember then from when I played last time, but on my current playthrough I'm at around day 200, already fucked most characters and still nothing from them
requirement is meeting with bank manager, I think after that met with aunt and later, childhood friends. btw goons is already progressed though.

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys don’t know if it’s already been said but how do you have the threesome with violet and Victoria, I’ve been trying but it keeps giving me every other scene but the threesome. I have maxed out all the other scenes, thanks in advance for any help.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Can someone explain the debug mode
It changes 2 tabs in contacts and adds another. The progress tab changes into a list of all possible events, no idea what all the numbers mean as they don't always correspond to what I previously thought they did. The activities tab changes into a schedule of sorts. The debug tab tells you where they are currently located, and their interests (useless if you use the mods) and their current day plan. It's all useful to find any scenes you may have missed, but some scenes have more obscure trigger that are harder to figure out.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Prompt to start family therapy. I have already advanced with my mother, but I don’t understand how to start therapy

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you trigger the scene where Lauren shows up in the step family house?
Been working on this for a while myself and still haven't been able to trigger. Anyone know what you have to do?
I'm still playing, I'm going to update it as I unlock them.

0.34 34 v034 v.034 changelog new scenes

Lisa(Mom) - New usual photosession, repeat it, repeat it, repeat it, repeat it (5 times)
Photographer - Ask reward, ask how to get better, after you fuck Lisa in a photosession ask for a reward
Stepfamily's house at 21:00 wednesday , Luaren meets with stepfamily
Stepmom - Training, suggest to spice up training, overcome her (fuck) or let her take charge (cowgirl, unlocks raw sex),
- After you unlock raw sex fuck her without condom
Lil - she kisses you after lit teacher bj
After dinner you can ask Mia and Jill for a ride and Jill sits in your lap in the car
At 3:00 at nightclub ask Mia for a ride for a similar scene, at the end you can fuck Jill in the ass
Attend a hearing to unlock Sophia
PE Teacher - Go to downtown at 2 am(retry if you can't find her), later talk to her in the school gym
- Repeat it, choose don't push
-Repeat it, undress her
-Repeat it, choose beer
Stepfamily's house at 21:00 wednesday , Lauren meets with stepfamily (i tried about 6 times and she never came,is there thing's to be done befor...)
At 21:00 go up the stairs and then go back.
Tried this on Wednesday (going up and down) and every other day at 21:00 for four weeks, still can't get the scene of Lauren at step family house! I started playing this game from the start in v0.34.1, got almost every other scenes but this one. However, when I tried a v33.0 save on the post according to the walkthrough, I got the scene as indicated (21:00 on Sunday, Day 315, BTW).

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
how to progres with alexa? completed all scenes with mary but cant progress at all with alexa
Same boat. Some earlier posts mentioned doing the selfie clothed option several times, but I got no where with that. Next time I play, I'm going to try the blow job selfie option a few times.

Alexa and the judge are the only characters I can't get anywhere with. Still can't get past judge in her office and I know there's a scene in her apartment and heard mention of something in the motel spare room.

NoobPlayer2

Sep 4, 2021
YOu must get Jason. Be one hour earlier in school on Wednesday.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes