Corsinc

Jun 18, 2022
I cant trigger the judge scene in the personal hotel. What scène is it? Can you fuck the judge? Someone post the gallery scène?
idont know where to drop a save file on my Mac.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
I cant trigger the judge scene in the personal hotel. What scène is it? Can you fuck the judge? Someone post the gallery scène?
idont know where to drop a save file on my Mac.
about save file i think its in game folder - game/save, in any PC or Mac

jiaokakkk

Dec 17, 2022
I seem to have found a bug,

There will be no "bareback" in the sex option with Mary,
Even if it is saved by others

RedKing995

Jun 4, 2019
Okay Seriously, I have EVERY option unlocked with Mom but TITFUCK and i cant figure out how to get it. Can someone help please?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well the walktrough dont help much if u do a new game a few times then different things happens during the game days if u follow the walktrough

Makes it hard to follow every step of the walktrough

Been replaying the game several times by now to try and follow the walktrough but every new game it doesnt do the things that the walktrough says day by day

Hope we get a better walktrough or a mod or something

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Well the walktrough dont help much if u do a new game a few times then different things happens during the game days if u follow the walktrough

Makes it hard to follow every step of the walktrough

Been replaying the game several times by now to try and follow the walktrough but every new game it doesnt do the things that the walktrough says day by day

Hope we get a better walktrough or a mod or something
Honestly this is the type of game where a checklist of scenes, and how to get them would be more appropriate than a walkthrough

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Honestly this is the type of game where a checklist of scenes, and how to get them would be more appropriate than a walkthrough
TBH anything would help at this point

Caus i tried following the steps in the walktrough posted on this tread but with every new game things change in it fucks up the walktrough

Also does anyone know if there are endless days ?

Or does it have a set number of days

Caus if there are endless days then i could do the walktrough and redo the same day on the other day if somethings dont pop off

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
TBH anything would help at this point

Caus i tried following the steps in the walktrough posted on this tread but with every new game things change in it fucks up the walktrough

Also does anyone know if there are endless days ?

Or does it have a set number of days

Caus if there are endless days then i could do the walktrough and redo the same day on the other day if somethings dont pop off
There are an endless number of days. If it helps you can use my mod Here. It has a cheat to unlock debug mode which shows you all the available scenes in the contacts menu. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you how to get them, but it helps a little to know what scenes there are.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Has anybody figured out a way to have bareback sex with Mom?
I already did anal, and regular sex at motel room and shrinks house
I believe she needs 100 allure, ask her to fuck in the naughty menu (easier if you share a room with her) and choose to not use a condom. Might need to do it a few times, I don't really remember.

Jun 10, 2022
I believe she needs 100 allure, ask her to fuck in the naughty menu (easier if you share a room with her) and choose to not use a condom. Might need to do it a few times, I don't really remember.
no what you have to do is already be fucking her, go to therapy with her to the point that she starts letting you fuck her at therapy (iirc have to do this 3x at therapy but also fuck her 3x at home afterwards), then at home fuck her again and the option to rip the condom should appear. rip it, she feels it's ripped and then lets you have her bareback.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
no what you have to do is already be fucking her, go to therapy with her to the point that she starts letting you fuck her at therapy (iirc have to do this 3x at therapy but also fuck her 3x at home afterwards), then at home fuck her again and the option to rip the condom should appear. rip it, she feels it's ripped and then lets you have her bareback.
The guy I was replying to said he already did that

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Passed to sex with the older half-sister, but I can’t move forward with the younger one. There were 2 fights between them. I can't start the third quarrel

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes