halil123

May 23, 2017
New scenes in 35.0 . I will update when I find more.

Judge -> go to her apartment at night -> releax together -> keep repeating -> the final scene is making her cum

Bank Manager -> make money -> ask for modelling session -> choose xxx -> choose between dresses and toys -> keep repeating

Aunt -> Do the Aunt/Mom contest and choose Aunt -> Later she will be naked in spare room at 20:00 -> Ask for additional reward -> repeat until you get the option to assfuck her

Lauren(Neighbor Mom) -> Sneak in at 00:00 to see her shower -> repeat until you are caught -> keep repeating -> the final scene is sucking boobs

Cheerleader -> Sneak in at 01:00 -> knock on her door -> keep trying until she lets you in

Shop owner -> Work there for 3+ hours -> when she invites you to fuck select chair, select creampie -> after that you can fuck her raw -> after that go to work when Lily is working -> select couch -> you'll get caught in a 3some

P.E Teacher -> Try to attend class 1 hour late (edit: looks like there's no real scene here, just one non-sexy picture)

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGreatAvenger

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
At 1400 you can sneak in the neighbor's house and catch her in the shower bent over. That is about all I have found. Nothing yet for the cheerleader...

Reactions: wizardcock

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
How can I help with money laundering? It's been 8/8 all the time, how can I get this done? Does it have anything to do with my money? I've been on $50,000.

未命名.jpg

In addition, I have been unable to have sex at the lawyer's party. I have high-end whiskey, and I also poured it three times, and then chose to pretend to be asleep, but I have always only given me double BJ.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
New scenes in 35.0 . I will update when I find more.

Judge -> go to her apartment at night -> releax together -> keep repeating

Bank Manager -> make money -> ask for modelling session -> choose xxx -> choose between dresses and toys -> keep repeating

P.E Teacher -> Go to school 1 hour later than class start

Lauren(Neighbor Mom) -> Sneak in at 00:00 to see her shower -> repeat until you are caught -> keep repeating

Cheerleader -> Sneak in at 01:00 -> knock on her door -> keep trying until she lets you in

Shop owner -> Work there for 3+ hours -> when she invites you to fuck select chair, select creampie -> after that you can fuck her raw -> after that go to work when Lily is working -> select couch -> you'll get caught in a 3some
Seems that I'm dullest than usual, but can't get the PE teacher scene or the threesome with shop owner (just the usual 69). Also not sure how many times must repeat the scenes with judge and Lauren, I mean, what's supposed to happend at the end.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Seems that I'm dullest than usual, but can't get the PE teacher scene or the threesome with shop owner (just the usual 69).
I got the XShop scene. Have MC fuck her on the chair and she says she'll do anything for him. Select keep fucking. Repeat this again and select creampie. Repeat again, but choose to fuck her without the condom. Then the next time choose couch and Lily walks in.

I also cannot get the PE teacher even after attempting 15 times.

Also not sure how many times must repeat the scenes with judge and Lauren, I mean, what's supposed to happend at the end.
In this game, repeat scenes until the character's progress page no longer says "still effective" for that action.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Has anyone found the new Kate scene?

Her progress page says "there still can be opportunities..." under the Naughty Actions section, but I haven't figured out how to trigger anything new.

Reactions: Spankmiester

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I got the XShop scene. Have MC fuck her on the chair and she says she'll do anything for him. Select keep fucking. Repeat this again and select creampie. Repeat again, but choose to fuck her without the condom. Then the next time choose couch and Lily walks in.

I also cannot get the PE teacher even after attempting 15 times.

In this game, repeat scenes until the character's progress page no longer says "still effective" for that action.
Thank you, worked like a charm with the threesome!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I also hit a crazy bug in the photo studio. I was doing a photo shoot with Lisa and toys. The photographer is taking photos and the game asked if I wanted to update Bridgette's profile photo. I clicked "no" and got a traceback, then I clicked ignore and the game continued normally (or so I thought). I checked Bridgette's profile and it had a photo of Mary.

RiviRivi

Sep 29, 2019
Has anyone found the new Kate scene?

Her progress page says "there still can be opportunities..." under the Naughty Actions section, but I haven't figured out how to trigger anything new.
Invite mom over to sleep with aunt Kate, help with clothes -> cloth contest -> pick Aunt is winner.
Might have to do it a few times, but later Kate when taking selfies will be naked.
Repeat that a few times until you can do anal.

There's also a scene when she has her flight attendant outfit on and you pick help with clothes pushing her over and eating her out.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
discuss interest used to be pictures for the right choices cant seem to find it anymore can anyone share it with me

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
There's a character who appeared in the beginning, but still doesn't have a single line.
It's a motel restaurant waitress.
Finally part of her face is out. HAHAHAHA :LOL:
Is she the manager's hot wife?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes