JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Invite mom over to sleep with aunt Kate, help with clothes -> cloth contest -> pick Aunt is winner.
Might have to do it a few times, but later Kate when taking selfies will be naked.
Repeat that a few times until you can do anal.

There's also a scene when she has her flight attendant outfit on and you pick help with clothes pushing her over and eating her out.
Thanks, I'll try it. [Edit: it worked I just need to do the clothes contest with Lisa and Kate one more time.] The scene where MC "helps with clothes" and Kate isn't wearing panties and then MC goes down on her (with a finger in her ass) is from a previous update.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
You need to have maxed out the scene with Victoria in her apartment where you are fucking her bareback. I assume you also need to have maxed out all of the scenes of MC fucking Violet in the alternate motel room. Anyway, I can trigger the threesome every time during the Wednesday/Saturday drinking party, just pour on request but not until everybody falls asleep on the couch. Instead, one drink before everyone would fall asleep, have MC pretend to be asleep and then the girls will go into the bedroom and MC can join them.

Last edited:
Reactions: asasstutu
Jun 10, 2022
New scenes in 35.0 . I will update when I find more.

Judge -> go to her apartment at night -> releax together -> keep repeating

Bank Manager -> make money -> ask for modelling session -> choose xxx -> choose between dresses and toys -> keep repeating

P.E Teacher -> Go to school 1 hour later than class start

Lauren(Neighbor Mom) -> Sneak in at 00:00 to see her shower -> repeat until you are caught -> keep repeating

Cheerleader -> Sneak in at 01:00 -> knock on her door -> keep trying until she lets you in

Shop owner -> Work there for 3+ hours -> when she invites you to fuck select chair, select creampie -> after that you can fuck her raw -> after that go to work when Lily is working -> select couch -> you'll get caught in a 3some
i can't get the pe teacher event to work, is it a specific day of the week?

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
New scenes in 35.0 . I will update when I find more.

Judge -> go to her apartment at night -> releax together -> keep repeating

Bank Manager -> make money -> ask for modelling session -> choose xxx -> choose between dresses and toys -> keep repeating

P.E Teacher -> Go to school 1 hour later than class start

Lauren(Neighbor Mom) -> Sneak in at 00:00 to see her shower -> repeat until you are caught -> keep repeating

Cheerleader -> Sneak in at 01:00 -> knock on her door -> keep trying until she lets you in

Shop owner -> Work there for 3+ hours -> when she invites you to fuck select chair, select creampie -> after that you can fuck her raw -> after that go to work when Lily is working -> select couch -> you'll get caught in a 3some
the max you can do with lauren is suck her tits and then she kicks you out?

Reactions: Mcfc4eva16

demude

Jul 15, 2021
there is an option to bareback kate, but just everytime click it will still end up with condom? any clue how to get that scene?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Has anyone found the new Kate scene?

Her progress page says "there still can be opportunities..." under the Naughty Actions section, but I haven't figured out how to trigger anything new.
i find can go anal with her, after dressing season with Lisa, pick Kate, and next time when go in rented room she will be naked and you will get reward, repeat and will have option for anal

May 2, 2021
on Mac Laura spy u get error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 967, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'IsLeftDoorOpened'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 806, in script call
  File "ch_NeighMom.rpyc", line 711, in script call
  File "ch_NeighMom.rpyc", line 807, in script call
  File "loc_NeighHouse.rpyc", line 967, in script
  File "/Users/anon/Downloads/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/anon/Downloads/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.35.0
Sat Feb 11 01:39:36 2023

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
on Mac Laura spy u get error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 806, in script call
  File "ch_NeighMom.rpyc", line 711, in script call
  File "ch_NeighMom.rpyc", line 807, in script call
  File "loc_NeighHouse.rpyc", line 967, in script
  File "/Users/anon/Downloads/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/anon/Downloads/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.35.0
Sat Feb 11 01:39:36 2023
I had the same thing on windows, but after dinner with their family it worked. try dinner 1-2 times

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I meant gallery with scenes and animatons, not those useless still images. The animation gallery just shows empty.
Must be something wrong with your game, I click on the film strip in the top right of the gallery and everything is there for me.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes