john1230

Oct 6, 2020
thank you for the reports
I don't quite get how you got mom bugs
However, I'll try to fix everything in the next update
It might be me skipping back and forth with the time cheat that caused these errors. Sorry if I broke your game:whistle:

Did you catch this error from ImTrYin2BeHiDDen too?

on Mac Laura spy u get error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 967, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'IsLeftDoorOpened'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 806, in script call
  File "ch_NeighMom.rpyc", line 711, in script call
  File "ch_NeighMom.rpyc", line 807, in script call
  File "loc_NeighHouse.rpyc", line 967, in script
  File "/Users/anon/Downloads/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/anon/Downloads/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 967, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'IsLeftDoorOpened'

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.35.0
Sat Feb 11 01:39:36 2023
Thanks for looking into fixing the errors (y)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
how can i fuck kate without condom?
Only as the first time you have sex with her and she doesn't expect it. After that it's only with comdom (pre this update, no idea if this has changed).

Play the game to get the scenes. Don't extract them images and then ask how. The answer will always be the same, PLAY THE GAME.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I think I figured out the Brigitte Bug, when she covers your eyes with her boobs when you're playing games, a flag check pops up to check if she covered your eyes more than two times, it doesn't activate for whatever reason so I had to cheat to activate it. Now I can actually continue her route

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

is there anything new with the hotel manager and judge?
and with ms larsen
Please use the search function next time. This has been answered already:

New scenes in 35.0 . I will update when I find more.

Judge -> go to her apartment at night -> releax together -> keep repeating -> the final scene is making her cum

Bank Manager -> make money -> ask for modelling session -> choose xxx -> choose between dresses and toys -> keep repeating

Aunt -> Do the Aunt/Mom contest and choose Aunt -> Later she will be naked in spare room at 20:00 -> Ask for additional reward -> repeat until you get the option to assfuck her

Lauren(Neighbor Mom) -> Sneak in at 00:00 to see her shower -> repeat until you are caught -> keep repeating -> the final scene is sucking boobs

Cheerleader -> Sneak in at 01:00 -> knock on her door -> keep trying until she lets you in

Shop owner -> Work there for 3+ hours -> when she invites you to fuck select chair, select creampie -> after that you can fuck her raw -> after that go to work when Lily is working -> select couch -> you'll get caught in a 3some

P.E Teacher -> Try to attend class 1 hour late (edit: looks like there's no real scene here, just one non-sexy picture)

adame

Apr 3, 2018
guys how to make Jil girlfriend ? i all ready did the foursome and Lil and Mom are the girlfriend but i cant find how to make Jil too

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I think I figured out the Brigitte Bug, when she covers your eyes with her boobs when you're playing games, a flag check pops up to check if she covered your eyes more than two times, it doesn't activate for whatever reason so I had to cheat to activate it. Now I can actually continue her route
I think you are right. There is a wrong flag check. The next update will fix it

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
guys how to make Jil girlfriend ? i all ready did the foursome and Lil and Mom are the girlfriend but i cant find how to make Jil too
Keep fucking her solo (through the massages), and when it asks you if you want to change positions (to missionary) just keep the same position, it should make her your girlfriend

Reactions: JackMiejov
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes