Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
I really love this game. I hope this game can be more and more perfect in the future. I want to see MC make love to his mother everywhere like in the parking lot in front of the hotel, or in a room at the school. MCs can also have sex with their stepmother or step-sisters at their workplace. Even invited all the ladies to participate in the photo shoot and secretly have sex with them in the fitting room. Making love in secret is a lot more fun. A little sound effect between sex scenes would be great. Best game ever.

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
When will Lisa, Anna, Mrs. Pitt, Darna, Danielle, Victoria, Julia, Kate, Andrea, Emmanuella get pregnant? ( Jill, Lily, Mia, Alexa, Mary, Violet, ...)
That's what we all expect, bro. Even with their children as they grow up. It's sinful and wrong but it's also fuckin' great

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
How do you progress the boyfriend-training with Mary? I can "play with her pussy" but I have no idea how to go further. The phone app says there should be a way to progress. But how?
Continue interacting with her to increase her allure then go back to undressing till she's naked.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Have I been playing wrong cuz I play with cheats and follow the guide but I have a total of 8 hours in the game and have seen barely any sex scenes I got mom foot job, hand job, principal bj, principle hand job, principle sex l, and a mom grind scene that amount in 8 hours like I went for like 3 characters so I could get scenes faster but fuck this grind really wears me down. I just want some mom/ milf sex scenes :(

zessz_lg

Jan 30, 2023
My game crashed when i tried to sneak Lauren 3rd time at 00:00
already unlock boob lick, but then next attempt, my game crashed and displayed below error.

Any idea?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 967, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'IsLeftDoorOpened'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 806, in script call
  File "ch_NeighMom.rpyc", line 711, in script call
  File "ch_NeighMom.rpyc", line 807, in script call
  File "loc_NeighHouse.rpyc", line 967, in script
  File "D:\Games\Straitend Time\StraitenedTimes-0.35.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Straitend Time\StraitenedTimes-0.35.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 967, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'IsLeftDoorOpened'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.35.0
Tue Feb 14 19:24:29 2023

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Anyone know if theres a command or something I can type to get the spare key? It says the bug is fixed in the changelog but I still dont have it back

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The photoshoot option of my mod actually resets the xxx photoshoots as well. It's great for grinding when combined with the time cheats. You could theoretically do all xxx shoots in one day.
I set "ModelingWork.XShopWorkDateStepBegin" from "7" to "0" and it seems that I can do the Xshop photo shoot like the regular photo shoots every time and not have to wait 7 in game days. It doesn't seems to mess anything up currently since there's not much connected to the X-photoshoot.

Anyone know if theres a command or something I can type to get the spare key? It says the bug is fixed in the changelog but I still dont have it back
-Player.Items["AltRoomKey"]
0 = no key
1 = have key

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes