mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I think I figured out the Brigitte Bug, when she covers your eyes with her boobs when you're playing games, a flag check pops up to check if she covered your eyes more than two times, it doesn't activate for whatever reason so I had to cheat to activate it. Now I can actually continue her route
care to share the flag?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I can't fuck the maid. Does anyone have any tips?
her status is in the picture
just in case you didn't get a REAL answer, you fuck her by waiting for her to masturbate, and click no when it asks you to do cunnilingus, click to masturbate with her, and then a new option will pop up asking whether or not you want to take a chance, say yes and boom, you can fuck her now, make sure you have a condom

crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.35.0 + IC

Cheat - There are multiple cheat mods for this game and they both seem to use the same
code/framework. They all use the "k" key to access the menu.
I have added a button in the mod menu that will jump to the Cheat menu.
You have to manually choose which mod you want to use and save it in the directory:
/Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.straitenedtimes/game/
Make sure you unzip that .zip file and you save the .rpy file in the game directory.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 478 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
the port has a bug sir how to fix

• Sad
Reactions: Sonny86

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Patch notes say spare key bug is fixed but I still dont have it, so I cant invite aunt over.

Anyone know how to get the spare key back? Going to the alt room doesn't trigger the key being re-added

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes