Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
I can add that to my mod, do you happen to remember them all? I remember the family has them but can't for the life of me remember any others.

If it doesn't mess anything up I can add that to my mod. I'll have to do some testing.
IIRC every girl has them (sometimes in different form). And I tried it and only Lil works, Jill's massage is still daily, Kate's f***, and Lauren's gardening/sleep is as well. I had to start a new game, so I'm not very far in yet (no mom or stepfamily).

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
IIRC every girl has them (sometimes in different form). And I tried it and only Lil works, Jill's massage is still daily, Kate's f***, and Lauren's gardening/sleep is as well. I had to start a new game, so I'm not very far in yet (no mom or stepfamily).
I knew I was forgetting something. Updated the mod again to include gardening and Jills massage. Keeping Laurens sleep stuff as a daily otherwise things break. Kate's stuff has multiple variables and I've run out of time to work on it today. I'll get to it later. Mod

Reactions: Cyiek and john1230

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StraitenedTimes-0.35.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I can add that to my mod, do you happen to remember them all? I remember the family has them but can't for the life of me remember any others.

If it doesn't mess anything up I can add that to my mod. I'll have to do some testing.
I did some testing of that variable on v0.35.1 and it does interfere with the 2nd trigger of the xshoot for Julia (xshop owner) to call you into the office and say she's happy to pay for a shoot every 7 days. After that scene where she say every 7 days, I can change the Variable to "0" and do the xshoot everytime without problems.

So maybe it's not worth the effort if it's already resetted by your mod.
================================================================
*update*

I did a fresh run with "ModelingWork.XShopWorkDateStepBegin" and "ModelingWork.XShopWorkDateStep" set from "7" to "0" and it in fact don't interfere with the 2nd scene trigger for Julia. I was testing it wrong the first time round.

If you test it: You first need to take Julia to the xshoot, then you take Lisa (mom) to the photo shoot and then xshoot. Once she uses the dildo in the photo shoot you go back to Julia and she'll say the xshoot is doing well and she would pay for a shoot once every "7" (or in this case where the variable is set to "0") days.

So disregard the first report of it interfering with the trigger.

================================================================

As for other 1 time events per day there's:

Dad's prison visit.
Lawyer daily meetings (useful for 1 time when finding out her address) so might not be worth doing.
Lawyer weekend meeting is once a day.
Family therapy with the teacher is once every 4 or so days.
Hotel maid sex once a day.
Lawyer night party on Wednesday and Saturday is a 1 time event (this one will probably be a PITA to do)
Strip club, strip tease is once a night and personal strip tease is 3 times per night.
Detective Roy is at the strip club on Monday and Tuesday at 21:00 1 time drinking event.
Sex with school headmaster is once a day.
Younger sis (Lily) swimming challenge is once a day.
Talking to the Judge about her daughter is once a day.
Spending the night with the Lawyer is a once a night event and drinking with her only in her apartment at night without Violet is a 1 time event.
If you go to the police station at 21:00 Violet will give you a lift, if you choose the Motel you can have sex with her once.
You can also give money to mom, 4 sisters and the maid once a day.
Bank manager only allows 1 personal question per day.
Bank manager can only make money once a day.
Mom foot job is once a day
Mom poolside jerk off is once a day
Hang out with Mia in the strip club is once a night.
School Headmaster only fixes attendance record once a day.

That's all I can recall right now.

Thanks for updating the cheat mod.
I knew I was forgetting something. Updated the mod again to include gardening and Jills massage. Keeping Laurens sleep stuff as a daily otherwise things break. Kate's stuff has multiple variables and I've run out of time to work on it today. I'll get to it later. Mod
I tested your updated mod and Laurens "help her with gardening" works but "confession" is still once a day. Younger step sis (Alexa) "Naughty Help" is still once a day. The time cheat locks you out from going too far back and forwards so it's working. Thanks again for updating the cheat mod.

help with big sis meeting step family (cant get the option to invite her)
You take Lily to Dinner with step family first, then go to step family dinner by your self a few times until you get asked to bring Jill. Request Jill to go to step family dinner at 19:00.

Last edited:

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
You're amazing! Thanks for everything.

willi83

Jan 4, 2019
Hello. For the latest update the changelog says " Update: 1 animation " does anybody know which one and what has been updated? thx :)

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
The walkthrough says I should have the option to stay and sleep in the bed with the neighbors mom after sneaking in at night but I am not seeing it. Does anybody know what I need to do to trigger it?

Tazor

Nov 6, 2016
Can someone post their complete game save?
I think I got it all, maybe just a bit of progression left with the judge, photoshoots might not all be done but at least you can access all scenes.
Oh, also need to progress with aunt but everything is available.

Reactions: LeoXXX
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes