DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
what is missing for the next step?
hanging about maybe 20 times so
View attachment 2395774
First you need a good relation with both of them and the mom. Since you're at this step, try to see if you can raise the redheads sexual tension or her liking you. Then, you have to get this scene about 6 or 7 times before the sister asks if she can join. Then keep doing threesomes and eventually the mom will catch you. If she likes the MC a lot, she'll join and you'll have a foursome.

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
View attachment 2395372

Need advise. Already creamp1e Mary, but what else naughty events for mary?
I'm not sure but in my game I have two "Flirt - Totally naked", so maybe you have to try flirting naked several time to trigger this. BTW, I have only 4 more entries above flirt, at home : caught kissing mom and tv time: caress, sleeping together, sleeping cuddle.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
how do I get new scenes with mother photography sessions? I already had many sessions and no progress
You need to do the "usual" photo-shoot, and just keep selecting "She should take the next step". It will take 3-5 photo sessions, before you get to fuck Mom on cam.

I already had the "hand-job reward" and Moms dildo-play unlocked when I did this, so don't know if you need that first.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
How about telling us something useful? like where did you download from? did it unzip without errors? what hardware are you running the game on?

Telling us "me too" makes me want to say "good for you" do you want a cookie or something? useful information!!! not "I too" :rolleyes:

=====================================================================

This aw_level bug soft locks you in the "rewards" menu and you can't get out of it. So it's a game breaking bug.

The other minor bug is: after the first photo shoot and she offers you a reward if you bring more models to the shoot, you can keep asking for the reward over and over again indefinitely. Before the rewards would be set to how many photo shoots was done. So 4 photo shoots = 4 rewards but now you can keep asking for the rewards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Could someone help me adding a new quest to be showed in tasks list?
Take something simple, like OSisJobTask and repeat its steps
1 - create quest and at least 1 condition
2 - activate it and required condition:
OSisJobTask.SetState(QuestStates.Processing)
OSisJobTask.FindOut.SetState(QuestStates.Processing)

Last edited:
Reactions: jk11

offroader73

Jan 8, 2019
How about telling us something useful? like where did you download from? did it unzip without errors? what hardware are you running the game on?

Telling us "me too" makes me want to say "good for you" do you want a cookie or something? useful information!!! not "I too" :rolleyes:

=====================================================================

This aw_level bug soft locks you in the "rewards" menu and you can't get out of it. So it's a game breaking bug.

The other minor bug is: after the first photo shoot and she offers you a reward if you bring more models to the shoot, you can keep asking for the reward over and over again indefinitely. Before the rewards would be set to how many photo shoots was done. So 4 photo shoots = 4 rewards but now you can keep asking for the rewards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
similar problem on mac

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_PGrapher.rpy", line 621, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'aw_level'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 806, in script call
  File "ch_PGrapher.rpyc", line 618, in script
  File "/private/var/folders/g4/03ybvsmd0nb9h_7t5hvpf52h0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/84FBA9E2-4522-4CE3-AD00-B7159EB3F339/d/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/private/var/folders/g4/03ybvsmd0nb9h_7t5hvpf52h0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/84FBA9E2-4522-4CE3-AD00-B7159EB3F339/d/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch_PGrapher.rpy", line 621, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'aw_level'

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.35.1
Sat Feb 18 00:06:01 2023

Reactions: john1230
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes